Clear All

Works now.

Thanks
    Al
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Still not working for me.
      It still shows up as a paused channel on IFTTT.
      I tried reconnecting also but didn't make a difference.
      HS4Pro Win10 | Fire Tablet touchscreen client, Android Phones and Tablets | Jon00 | Smartthings | Philips Hue | Trane | Caseta | Nanoleaf | Ring | August | Evolve | Aladdin | Amazon Alexa/IFTT

Comment

Yup. Working for me now as well.

Comment

Seems to be working, Recipe checks OK. Had to restart HS3.

Comment

Mine works now, but for some reason all of my HomeSeer recipes were deleted, 32 of them. In the IFTTT log it says I deleted them...I did not. I am recreating them now.

Comment

The only anomaly for me right now is that my IFTTT recipes seem to have been queued on the IFTTT side and now that the HS channel is active again, it's playing catch up which is messing up a few things.

Cheers
              Al
              Last edited by sparkman; April 28, 2016, 01:16 PM. Reason: spelling
              HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
              Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

We are doing some testing with it so standby as it might be flakey for a bit longer. I will post after I confirm everything works.

The issues we are having are due to some changes we had to make regarding OATH, which is used by the Echo, but its requirements are different than IFTTT so changes had to be made.
                💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks for the update.

Comment

Echo and IFTTT should working normally now. However, if you linked either account today, you may need to re-link.

Comment

All good! Nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

IFTT can't connect to my HS3

Hi,

I get and error and need some help, please.

I checked the following:

1. I verified that I can access my homeseer at myhs.homeseer.com remotely using the same credentials as used on IFTTT and it works fine

2. I verified that my devices have the "control use" property set, many of have this, I even created a new VD and nothing, nada

3. Under setup --> Network "No Password Required for Local/Same Network Login (Web Browser/HSTouch)" is checked

4.- Even the execute Json commands is checked.

5.- The IFttt website indicates that the Homeseer channel is connected,

But when I create the IFttt and after I select the option for "that" Homeseer channel I get the following message:
                        "options unavailable, try reconnecting your Homeseer Channel.

What am I missing?

Thanks
                        Chris
                        Attached Files

Comment

I have had IFTTT recipes that have worked for months quit working.

These recipes detect an HS device change and then changes a Smart Things device.

The HS device change just would not trigger the recipe.

Any new recipe doing the same worked fine. I finally deleted and recreated all of the recipes and now all is good.

Very discouraging. This is not very reliable.

Looking for a better way to interface Smart Things hub with HomeSeer.

Any thoughts?

tenholde
                          tenholde

Comment

IFTTT Not Working After Upgrading to New HomeTroller

I upgraded to a new HomeTroller (HomeTroller Zee to HomeTroller SEL-Pro) and now cannot access my devices in IFTTT. I am running HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368.

I switched the primary license under myhs to my new system and can access it with no problem from myhs or HStouch. IFTTT says that it connects to HomeSeer but for some reason is still looking for my old system and says 'Options Unavailable' instead of giving me the device list.

I know it's trying to access the old system because I reconnected it to my network and sure enough IFTTT brought up the device list from the old controller instead of the new one. I can tell that because I had deleted all of the devices from the old controller except a dummy device which is now the only device that shows up on the HomeSeer device list in IFTTT.

I tried disabling the HomeSeer service and then re-connecting. Same result every time. Any ideas appreciated.

By the way, when I disabled the HomeSeer service in IFTTT, I lost all of my applets that used it. So I'm starting with a clean slate in IFTTT.

Comment

Originally posted by fschwing View Post
                              I upgraded to a new HomeTroller (HomeTroller Zee to HomeTroller SEL-Pro) and now cannot access my devices in IFTTT. I am running HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368.

I switched the primary license under myhs to my new system and can access it with no problem from myhs or HStouch. IFTTT says that it connects to HomeSeer but for some reason is still looking for my old system and says 'Options Unavailable' instead of giving me the device list.

I know it's trying to access the old system because I reconnected it to my network and sure enough IFTTT brought up the device list from the old controller instead of the new one. I can tell that because I had deleted all of the devices from the old controller except a dummy device which is now the only device that shows up on the HomeSeer device list in IFTTT.

I tried disabling the HomeSeer service and then re-connecting. Same result every time. Any ideas appreciated.

By the way, when I disabled the HomeSeer service in IFTTT, I lost all of my applets that used it. So I'm starting with a clean slate in IFTTT.
                              So you have the myHomeSeer premium service? I believe the only way I could get this to work was to use the account marked as the primary account within my HomeSeer service?

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                                So you have the myHomeSeer premium service? I believe the only way I could get this to work was to use the account marked as the primary account within my HomeSeer service?
                                I do not have the premium service. After I set-up the new HomeTroller, I went to 'manage account' in myhs and switched the new HomeTroller to be the primary. But, IFTTT keeps trying to go to the other one. I'd like to just totally remove the old HomeTroller from my account because I assume it's still there somewhere, but I don't see any way to do that.

Comment

Working...
                                X