X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swanie2000 View Post
    Hi Mark,
    I would like to request a new feature of your plugin. I have, on several occasions, needed to clear ram/factory default a device. To be fair, it seems to always be keypadlinc's.

I have tried the Replace device with a new device routine, but it fails when it checks that I have the same insteon address for both the old and new device.

I would like to request removing this check if possible? Or maybe a new button to RE-PROGRAM SAME DEVICE, right below the REPLACE DEVICE button?

It would be much easier to reset up a cleared keypadlinc that has 40+ links if you could just send that device all the links already in the database.

Thanks in advance, and BTW, great Job on this plugin!

Michael
    i've got something working. anyone care to give it a test this weekend? I can post something later this week after i test a little more
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
      i've got something working. anyone care to give it a test this weekend? I can post something later this week after i test a little more
      Mark, I have a kepadlinc that needs to be reprogrammed. I'd like to test it out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dzee View Post
        Mark, I have a kepadlinc that needs to be reprogrammed. I'd like to test it out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
        i posted the version here:

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?p=1193343

please submit feedback on that thread, not this one.
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Mark,

Is load sense supported for 2663-222 On/Off Outlet in the plugin?

I have several and they are working great, but wanted to use the load sensing and cant seem to find anything in events or links.

I do see there is Operating Flags to turn on and off Load Sense for upper and lower, but didn't know if you had added the functionality to use it.

Let me know

Thanks,
          Steven G

Comment

Originally posted by steveng View Post
            Mark,

Is load sense supported for 2663-222 On/Off Outlet in the plugin?

I have several and they are working great, but wanted to use the load sensing and cant seem to find anything in events or links.

I do see there is Operating Flags to turn on and off Load Sense for upper and lower, but didn't know if you had added the functionality to use it.

Let me know

Thanks,
            Steven G
            It's supported
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Mark,

It only creates the On/Off for devices

What do I look for in events to lets say:
              Example:
              Upper plug has tv plugged in so it has power all the time but I want to know when a load is on so I can also turn on stereo

Thanks,
              Steven G
              Attached Files

Comment

Mark,

It only creates the On/Off for devices

What do I look for in events to lets say:
                Example:
                Upper plug has tv plugged in so it has power all the time but I want to know when a load is on so I can also turn on stereo

Thanks,
                Steven G
                the hs device should change from off to on automatically with the load sense option enabled.

so you should be able to use the hs device value change trigger

not sure if the insteon special triggers will capture this
                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Mark,

The device does not change because its always on. Wanted to use the load sensing to see if what is plugged in was on or off

These are suppose to work just like a Synchrolinc with the ability to also control the plugs on/off.

Is this something you can look into?

Thanks,
                  Steven G

Comment

Mark,

The device does not change because its always on. Wanted to use the load sensing to see if what is plugged in was on or off

These are suppose to work just like a Synchrolinc with the ability to also control the plugs on/off.

Is this something you can look into?

Thanks,
                    Steven G
                    The synchrolinc has the ability to set power thresholds to determine on/off, but the outletlincs don't.

i tested the plugin support with a simple (on/off) lamp and the hs device tracked the status.

i'm not sure if this device is going to do what you want.

there are no other settings/features to this device.

I'm sort of in the same boat with my receiver.
                    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

i tested the plugin support with a simple (on/off) lamp and the hs device tracked the status.
                      So how did you see the status that may be something I can work with.

Power On the Outlet and you turned the lamp off and On manually and that changed a status?

I don't see any change other than outlet is On/Off.

When I bought these I was told it was an outlet with the SynchroLinc capabilities so that's a bummer. Even says on the website
                      LoadSense
                      With LoadSense technology, your On/Off Outlet can detect when you turn on a connected lamp or appliance and automatically turn on other Insteon devices throughout your home; your table lamp just became an Insteon switch.
                      I use a few SynchroLinc's and they work great just bulky for behind TV's and such.

Thanks again for taking the time to check it out let me know about the status or if you find anything else

Thanks,
                      Steven

Comment

So how did you see the status that may be something I can work with.

Power On the Outlet and you turned the lamp off and On manually and that changed a status?

I don't see any change other than outlet is On/Off.
                        Steven,

Yes, the hs device status will change on & off as you turn the connected load on & off.

can you test your oulet unit with a lamp with a 25w bulb
                        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Mark,

I tried 2 different outlets (both upper and lower) turned on outlet via homeseer/manual
                          and pluged in a lamp

Turned lamp on and off several times and status of plug always remained On

Maybe I am doing something wrong, but cant seem to get it to work.

Any ideals

UPDATE:
                          I did get it to auto turn on based on turning lamp on, but turning lamp off still leaves the outlet on
                          Also I noticed the Upper Load Sense/Lower Load Sense get turned off randomly and I have to turn them back on and program Op Flags

Thanks,
                          Steven G
                          Last edited by steveng; September 9, 2015, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Steven,
                            can you tell me the fw version of the unit? its listed on the device page within the plugin

i want to make sure i have a similar unit before i test on my end
                            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Mark,

All mine are Firmware Version: 44

Thanks,
                              Steven Giles

Comment

Mark,

All mine are Firmware Version: 44

Thanks,
                                Steven Giles
                                Steven,
                                i just tested by fw 44 unit and got the same results: the led status will go from red to green but not back to red when you turn off the load manually. Strange i thought this worked on my beta unit but i just retested it and it doesn't work there either.

I have an email into Smarthome on this
                                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
                                X