BLTVGuide doesn't speak reminders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Bob,

I created a few reminders tonight about 30 minutes before the show was to start with an announcement and a script that were supposed to trigger 5 minutes ahead of the start time. The Current Reminders list showed them but the announcement and script never triggered. Looking at my debug file, it looks like it's not iterating through all of the reminders/favorites.

Thanks
    Al
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

I have replied to the ticket. Are you not receiving the emails?
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
        I have replied to the ticket. Are you not receiving the emails?
        I hadn't looked at my emails tonight. Took a quick look and I did get them.

Comment

Downloading 1.0.55.0 now.

Comment

Hi Bob,

Looks to be working with the new version. I'll upload the debug log as well.

Thanks
            Al

Comment

upgrading to .55 fixed the issues i was having with missed TTS reminders. They're happening correctly for me now.

Comment

Spoke too soon... updated to 1.0.61.0 and now reminders are not being announced anymore.

I'll try to catch a log, but i'm not sure what to catch since it just isn't firing the announcement.

Comment

Im seeing this too but it is also showing no current reminders and my schedule is showing up blank this is also 1.0.61.0
                  HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Originally posted by ORNVM View Post
                    Spoke too soon... updated to 1.0.61.0 and now reminders are not being announced anymore.

I'll try to catch a log, but i'm not sure what to catch since it just isn't firing the announcement.
                    Are the announcements from reminders or favorites? I tested both Sunday night and last night and they both worked for me.

Originally posted by kenrad View Post
                    Im seeing this too but it is also showing no current reminders and my schedule is showing up blank this is also 1.0.61.0
                    I've seen this once too. A re-download of the data resolved it.

cheers
                    Al

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
                      I've seen this once too. A re-download of the data resolved it.
                      Well, this happened again with this morning's download. A re-download did resolve it again, but not sure why it happens.

Cheers
                      Al

Comment

I have not seen that here. If you can capture it or figure out what is causing let me know

My reminders are getting announced with absolutely no issues here. I have not had one reminder miss yet. There was an issue with favorites but I believe I resolved that in the newest build
                        Cheers,
                        Bob
                        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                          I have not seen that here. If you can capture it or figure out what is causing let me know
                          Hi Bob, let me know what we should look at. I see the xml files in the data directory. Is there an easy way to see if they downloaded correctly? If they have, what else should we check?

Thanks
                          Al

Comment

Hi Bob,

What else can I do to help isolate and fix this problem with announcements not being spoken. I've scheduled reminders and favorites and had logging running during the time when they are supposed to remind and nothing is being sent out to log.

They started working for me again in version .55 but upon update to .61 they stopped again.

I really miss this functionality, it was awesome when it worked!

Comment

.66 is now in the updater and so far all reminders are working well for me with it.

Cheers
                              Al

Comment

BLTVGuid

ORNVM

i dont think the plugin is the problem,the problen is on your end.
                                All the beta that posted by blade is working ,i have seen all the fix an upgrade,all work,
                                so look on your system,see if you miss something

Comment

Working...
                                X