Linux/RPi/Pi2 Version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linux/RPi/Pi2 Version

Hi, previously used BLLock under windows, but have moved my system over to Linux on a RPi2 system.

Noticed that BLLock isn't available in the Updater with the Linux version.

Should it be available, or are they any plans for a version for HS3 under Linux?

Thanks!!
    Ken

There are plans - just not got to it yet
    Add a feature request on my web site for it so I do not forget
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Will do. Thank you!

Ken

Comment

BLLock is now available for linux
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

Thank you!

Checked and it popped up in the plug-in list, however when I go to install, I get an "install failed" message.

HS3 Log shows the below for the install:

Code:
          May-10 12:56:48	 	Updater	Install/Update of package BLLock failed.
          May-10 12:56:48	 	Updater Error	Installation of package BLLock failed. Try disabling the plugin first, then re-try the update.
          May-10 12:56:48	 	Updater	Error, package file not found: /home/HomeSeer/Updates3/BLLock2.0.41.0/web.config
          May-10 12:56:48	 	Updater	Copying file: \home\HomeSeer\html\BLLock\web.config
          May-10 12:56:48	 	Updater	Copying file: \home\HomeSeer\html\BLLock\BLLock_activity.aspx.vb
          May-10 12:56:48	 	Updater	Copying file: \home\HomeSeer\html\BLLock\BLLock_activity.aspx
          May-10 12:56:48	 	Updater	Copying file: \home\HomeSeer\html\Images\BLLock\unlocked.gif
          May-10 12:56:48	 	Updater	Copying file: \home\HomeSeer\html\Images\BLLock\locked.gif
          May-10 12:56:48	 	Updater	Copying file: \home\HomeSeer\html\BLHelp\BLLock\Images\optionsPage.jpg
          May-10 12:56:48	 	Updater	Copying file: \home\HomeSeer\html\BLHelp\BLLock\Images\webInterface.jpg
          May-10 12:56:48	 	Updater	Copying file: \home\HomeSeer\html\BLHelp\BLLock\BLLock_Help.asp
          May-10 12:56:47	 	Updater	Installing package BLLock
          May-10 12:56:47	 	Updater	Update HSPI_BLLock.exe downloaded successfully
          I think it may be the case on "web.config". The log above shows it in lowercase. the file in the folder shows as "Web.Config"

Thanks again!
          Ken

Comment

I will have a look
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Try 2.0.42 in the updater
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

Same error. Looks like "Web" is still capitalized in the file listing. (Web.config)

Incidentally, if I change it to web.config (all lowercase) it works, however not sure what other impacts this may have.

Once it's going, I'll exercise it a little and let you know if any issues come up.

One of the hardest things when I started playing with Linux coming from Windows, dealing with differences in case!! Haunts me to this day!

Thanks for the quick response!!

Ken

Comment

Yes the case sensitive linux is a pain

Try 2.0.43 in the updater
                  Cheers,
                  Bob

Comment

This is running .44

When going to "Realtime Log" the below error appears.

System.Web.Compilation.CompilationException
                    VBNC30451: Could not resolve the name 'Type'

Description: Error compiling a resource required to service this request. Review your source file and modify it to fix this error.
                    Details: VBNC30451: Could not resolve the name 'Type'
                    Error origin: Compiler
                    Error source file: ~/Global.asax

Code:
                      at System.Web.Compilation.AssemblyBuilder.BuildAssembly (System.Web.VirtualPath virtualPath, System.CodeDom.Compiler.CompilerParameters options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
                      at System.Web.Compilation.AssemblyBuilder.BuildAssembly (System.Web.VirtualPath virtualPath) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
                      at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GenerateAssembly (System.Web.Compilation.AssemblyBuilder abuilder, System.Web.Compilation.BuildProviderGroup group, System.Web.VirtualPath vp, Boolean debug) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
                      at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.BuildInner (System.Web.VirtualPath vp, Boolean debug) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
                    Also noticed that when going to Reports > Activity Logs, nothing shows up in the log. Status of the lock shows as "Unlocked" with a time prior to the first install. No changes since then or shown on the lock page even if changed at the door.

Anything I can collect or upload to help out, just let me know.

v/r,
                    Ken

Comment

Yes there is an issue with the realtime log
                      There was a change in HS3 that seemed to have break it and other plugins
                      I need to email Rich on this

Does the Locks web page work?
                      Cheers,
                      Bob

Comment

The Logs page displays, however the lock status isn't current. Looks like it is from prior to being installed.

Now that I'm looking at the lock on the devices page, it is showing the same status. Was showing accurate earlier today when I last looked at it. The Lock/Unlock buttons also don't seem to work on the device page. I had done a lock/unlock earlier today.

Nothing in the HS3 logs one way or the other.

Ken

Comment

Try and capture a debug log of the issue and attach it zipped
                          Cheers,
                          Bob

Comment

Where would I locate it? don't see anything that looks like a log/txt file in the logs or BLLock directories.

I do have debug turned on in options, and locked/unlocked the door to trigger some actions.

Ken

Comment

Look in the HS root
                              BLLock-Detailed.log
                              Cheers,
                              Bob

Comment

Working...
                              X