Error on HS3 Startup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error on HS3 Startup

Everything appears to work fine apart from an annoying error message that comes up every time I start up HS3. Running version 3.1.4.14 but it's been there as long as I can remember (just never done anything about it)

Starting up....

06/10/17 1:56:41 PM ~!~HSTouch ServerWarning~!~HSTouch had an Error retrieving the capabilities for a media plugin with Error = Conversion from string "" to type 'Integer' is not valid.Startup Complete, 1 errors detected, check the log for more information

Jun-10 13:48:55 HSTouch ServerWarning HSTouch had an Error retrieving the capabilities for a media plugin with Error = Conversion from string "" to type 'Integer' is not valid.
    Jun-10 13:48:55 HSTouch Server Debug 01:48:55:2412 ~ Adding music API: K1_1
    Jun-10 13:48:55 HSTouch Server Found music plugin: SqueezeBox

solved it somehow.

I'm not much help to others as was trying multiple things with each reboot as it was taking too long to try things like disable a plugin restart and try the next.

One of the last things I did do in the last reboot was disable the 'Enable Media APIs for Virual (sp?) Player" then restarted, then re-enabled it. That along with a file system clean up.

Net result the message is gone. Sorry to anyone that might get the same that I can't pin point exactly what it was.

Comment

I will attempt to reproduce this. Have you enabled the Media API for the virtual player and/or for all players? Are you using any Media stuff in your HSTouch screens?

Comment

Working...
      X