Added Dimmer got odd outcome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Added Dimmer got odd outcome

So I added a Dimmer. The plugin found it and added the dimmer page. But it added several group lines. Image is attached. Anyone see this before?
    Attached Files

Little More issue

So attached is a shot of the Creativity page. None of the lights show to create presets. The lights are there and everything works in HS fine. Plugin is just a little wonky.
    Attached Files

Comment

Whitey,

As for the dimmer, this is a known issue. Philips changed the rules for the dimmer, causing the plugin to display multiple rows for changing. I have to work on this, so that the plugin will create its own rules and optionally disable the Philips rules. That is quite some work, so I have been postponing this as hardly anyone seem to use the dimer through the plugin.

As for the lights not displaying, it should work - it still works here on a new installation. So I do not know what is happening. Do you see any errors in the HS log when you start this page?

Thanks,

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Sorry for the late reply.

I think i figured it out. The only lights that show up under Presets for creating are the color bulbs. The A19's (just white bulbs) don't show in there.

Is this correct?

Also under the scenes tab if i make a scene and apply it to the chosen lights it seems to apply it to every light in the house. Is this supposed to be this way.

Comment

Whitey,

You are correct. As white lights cannot use presets, I filtered them out. So this works as intended.
          How are you creating your scene? Are you creating a snapshot for usage maybe and are other lights still on? Or did you create a new one by hand?
          I will try to copy the issue here as it should not control all lights, unless you created the snapshot and did not remove the extra entries from other lights.

Thanks,

Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
          X