Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still here. I am in the middle of migrating my main system to HS3, so it will be a bit longer. I am definitely coming back to this. I am also hopeful that HS adds some more functions with HS and HSTouch to improve the dynamic abilities further.

Comment

icons... still need professional icons !!
      Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

For this particular set of scrrens, I bought a professional icon and graphics package.

Comment

Great, They look good... I bought one a couple back but was too limited

Comment

Yeah, these are traditional professional looking graphics from just before the tile and simplistic fad took off. I prefer the style in my screenshots earlier in the thread, although the tiling and less busy screen look is growing on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Automated View Post
              Yeah, these are traditional professional looking graphics from just before the tile and simplistic fad took off. I prefer the style in my screenshots earlier in the thread, although the tiling and less busy screen look is growing on me.
              hmmmm... haven't got to the liking tiling yet. Wish I could find someone who in their spare time could clean up my graphics to a more professional look. Everyone I run into, it's out of their wheelhouse.

I love your black backgrounds
              Last edited by gearyt; March 27, 2015, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Im interested and following this thread

Comment

Working...
                X