This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Referencing Devices will not stay checked

When I am entering events, I just noticed that when I select "Check All" in the "Referencing Devices" dropdown, they automatically revert back to unchecked, and thus I do not get insteon trigger or manual trigger options in the event IF dropdown.

Any tips on how I can keep the "Referencing Devices" checked?

I may be erroneously assuming that the reason I don't have Insteon Trigger or Manual Trigger options available on the event IF dropdown is due to not having all "Referencing Devices" checked.

I had them on the dropdown yesterday, but today I am not able to figure out how to get those options restored.

Comment

UPDATE: I resolved my problem.

I had several empty Groups (no events) above other groups with events. I deleted these empty groups, and the "Insteon Special Triggers" and "This event is manually triggered" options re-appeared in my IF event dropdown list.

Count on me to find an unconventional, obscure way to create events

Comment

the dropdowns at the top of the events page are just for filtering your list of existing events. They really have nothing to do with 'creating' events.
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
        X