Aeotec Home Energy Meter Gen5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aeotec Home Energy Meter Gen5

Added one of these and only get 12 child devices (Watt, kWh, Volt and Amperee for each phase). Missing a couple that are the most relevant for this kind of device: Total Reading Watts and Total Reading kWh.
    This device seems to be able to report 24 different values, so 12 is missing.

Anyone else using this device? I'm using the EU-version for 60A (ZW095-3P4-60A)

Also only creates association for endpoint 1. Seems to need all.
    Running V3.0.1.184 of the z-wave plugin.

Aeotec docs: https://aeotec.freshdesk.com/support...sor-to-report-

Think that you can set configurations parameters in the Z-Wave tab.
    Download and use the .xls sheet on the Aeotec homepage that you refer to.
    I used this sheet on an older version of HEM to been able to get the third phase in HS.
    Attached Files

Comment

Yeah, already done that to get it to report on the available devices.

Comment

Originally posted by HaPe View Post
        Yeah, already done that to get it to report on the available devices.
        What was it you did to get the other values to show? I would like total amps.
        Mike

Comment

Don't get any of the 6 available "Total"-readings. Hoping Rich will add them!

Comment

I'm also having a bit of trouble with it. (Same device)
            I'm Missing the values for phase 3 (3. clamp) in addition to the above mentioned issue.

Comment

graphing Aeotec Home Energy Meter Gen5

This may not be the right thread but how can i or is it possible, to graph the other values from the Aeotec Home Energy Meter Gen5. I'm new to Homeseer...

Comment

Upgraded the Z-wave-plugin to 3.0.1.195 (and HS to .417) today and started to get these errors for the energy meter. No difference after a rescan.
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi All
                  I have Aeotec ZW095 2 phase (US/Canada).
                  Installed as per manual - no mistakes. Included without any errors as well.
                  Works more than 6 month, ALL this time readings WRONG from actual.

1. Voltage - Line 1 & 2 - readings correct, each line around 120 V
                  2. Amps - Line 1 & 2 readings are TWICE larger then actual from Main Power Meter.
                  3. Watts - Line 1 & 2 readings are TWICE larger then actual from Main Power Meter.
                  4. kW/h - summary readings and All Graphs (hourly / daily / monthly) shows values TWICE larger then actual from Utility Bill.

If anyone had something like this? Please advise how to adjust the correct readings?
                  Thank you.

HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.368

Comment

For me HS does not create any of the child devices for the ZW095, just the root one. Logs has this error:

Mar-18 10:53:52 Z-Wave Warning The device at node 141 should result in 2 child devices being created, but the node interrogation currently has 0. This may still result in a successful child creation.
                    Mar-18 10:53:52 Z-Wave Warning An error (B) was reported attempting to get multi-channel or multi-instance information from node 141

I tried
                    - excluding/including a few times (the same thing happens)
                    - rescanning a few times (same result)
                    - upgraded zwave plugin from .184 to .206 and rescanned (no difference)

What else can I do to get the child devices created?

Comment

Try removing it, and adding it in non-secure. I could not get either of mine to create child devices correctly until I did this.

Comment

Originally posted by bebaldin View Post
                        Try removing it, and adding it in non-secure. I could not get either of mine to create child devices correctly until I did this.
                        Thanks! How do I add it non-secure?

D'oh. Nevermind. I completele forgot that there's a dedicated option for non-secure inclusion.
                        Last edited by twka90; March 18, 2018, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by twka90 View Post
                          Thanks! How do I add it non-secure?
                          If you're using the web interface...

Plugins... ZWave... Controller Management
                          Little yellow arrow-down next to your ZWave interface
                          Drop-down action "Add/Include a Node Non-Secure"

Comment

Originally posted by NutsyHome View Post
                            If you're using the web interface...

Plugins... ZWave... Controller Management
                            Little yellow arrow-down next to your ZWave interface
                            Drop-down action "Add/Include a Node Non-Secure"
                            Thanks! Got 8 child devices, 4 per phase. No "totals" though. Is that by design?

Comment

Originally posted by twka90 View Post
                              Thanks! Got 8 child devices, 4 per phase. No "totals" though. Is that by design?
                              Correct, there's no "total" device.
                              I created an Event/Script to add it up whenever a source changed, then set that total to a user-created device for presentation.

Comment

Working...
                              X