Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jrivers

Hi
    I there any chance at all of getting a plugin for jrivers or even media monkey
    that is fully supported in the hstouch designer.

so frustrating I cannot get the music selector list to appear in my hstouch screen, so as to be able to select an album or song to play or even be able to create and save a play list.

i am coming from Girder / Netremote which used a media bridge to jrivers
    and it worked awsome.

Regards
    Paul.

I'm not going to mince words here. Media support in HS3 sucks. Most of the other big names seem to have a focus on media. HS3 has next to no focus on media. Unless you make a plugin yourself you're 99.9% likely never going to see one.
    Originally posted by rprade
    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Here utilize Squeezebox and Kodi players on my tabletop touchscreens which run Linux, Android or Windows.

Just in the last couple of week have installed Squeezeplayer on two of my table top tablets using the built in MMC.

Works great. I can remote control the player from Homeseer or just run it a la carte which is my preference.

I do not do much media management with HSTouch.

I do have defined buttons that externally run VLC for radio and video play back and I do live video playback using my MythTVbox, HDHomerun box and CCTV here but do not watch much live TV these days and watching CCTV gets boring and not entertaining. You can run MediaMonkey externally from your HSTouch interface if you wanted a bit of integration.
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
      HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
      HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

we need media support !! turning on and off a light is great but really now we need to have some Audio Video support either by HS Team or by the Plugin Developers
        i know i would Pay $$ for this support and i am sure many others would as well.
        rant over
        Paul.

Comment

Working...
        X