• Show
Clear All

Okay, duplicate issue is sorted.
    but thumbnails still not showing up in HSTouch. PC & Android versions

Comment

Originally posted by OliP View Post
      Okay, duplicate issue is sorted.
      but thumbnails still not showing up in HSTouch. PC & Android versions
      you need to delete the thumbnail and fanart devices and let the plugin recreate them after a restart

also you may need to close HSTouch completely and reopen it.

Comment

Aha! Thanks

Comment

Any idea when you might get a chance to look at the switch player issue of restarting not resuming?

Comment

Would be nice to have a stereoscopicmode detection so that we can auto switch the TV in the right 3D mode

Comment

Any idea when you might get a chance to look at the switch player issue of restarting not resuming?
              I'll try to have a look at it this week

Comment

Originally posted by michaeldecharon View Post
                Would be nice to have a stereoscopicmode detection so that we can auto switch the TV in the right 3D mode
                I can add a scripting function to retrieve the current stereoscopicmode.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
                  I'll try to have a look at it this week
                  Much appreciated!
                  Oli

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
                    I can add a scripting function to retrieve the current stereoscopicmode.

Would be nice! Then i can play around with the ir-codes

Comment

3. switch player in my setup is currently working but restarts the media from start point, ive checked having the source xbmc in playing and paused modes - same result, the destination xbmc restarts the file. this is for video and music
                      It works for me with video, i.e. it correctly resume the video on the destination player. For music it restart it from the beginning.

Comment

Would some logs help?

Im running OpenElec on a RPi
                        http://www.xbmclogs.com/rev/ppjf8ylzj

& Windows 7 x64
                        http://www.xbmclogs.com/pag52caap

I've tried it both ways, no joy.
                        Are you testing on same platform for both clients?

Comment

in version 3.0.0.33 I have added the GetCurrentstereoscopicMode scripting function, here is a C# script example

Code:
                          public object Main(object[] Parms)
                          {
                              string stereoscopicMode = (string) hs.PluginFunction("XBMC", "", "GetCurrentStereoscopicMode", new object[] { "Kodi (spud)" });

hs.WriteLog("XBMC Script", "Stereoscopic Mode = " + stereoscopicMode);

return 0;
                          }
                          you just need to replace "Kodi (spud)" by the name of your Kodi player.

In this same version, I have fixed some problems with the "Switch Player" action. Note that the resume features never works on the few first minutes of a video but I think this is expected because when you manually stop a video in the first few minutes, it never ask you if you want to resume it when you try to start it again.
                          OliP, please install and test this version. Thanks

Comment

Just done a quick test from the middle of a video, and i get the same start from beginning.

Do i need to do anything other than update the plugin to new version?
                            Restart HS or Kodi?

Comment

Code:
                              4:48:57 T:5888  NOTICE: DVDPlayer: waiting for threads to exit
                              14:48:57 T:5888  NOTICE: DVDPlayer: finished waiting
                              14:48:58 T:11096  NOTICE: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true
                              14:48:59 T:5888   ERROR: UPNP: CUPnPPlayer::OpenFile - remote player signalled error smb://10.0.0.75/Media/Series/Zoo/Season 1/Zoo - S01E02 - Fight or Flight.mkv
                              14:48:59 T:5888   ERROR: UPNP: CUPnPPlayer::OpenFile - unable to open file smb://10.0.0.75/Media/Series/Zoo/Season 1/Zoo - S01E02 - Fight or Flight.mkv
                              14:51:59 T:10276  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
                              14:51:59 T:10276  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
                              14:52:00 T:12060  NOTICE: Thread AlarmClock start, auto delete: false
                              14:52:00 T:5064  NOTICE: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true
                              14:52:00 T:11864  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
                              14:52:00 T:11864  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
                              14:52:00 T:11864 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(8): Script invoked without an addon. Adding all addon modules installed to python path as fallback. This behaviour will be removed in future version.
                              14:52:05 T:10832  NOTICE: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true
                              14:52:28 T:5888  NOTICE: DVDPlayer: Opening: smb://10.0.0.75/Media/Series/Zoo/Season 1/Zoo - S01E02 - Fight or Flight.mkv
                              14:52:28 T:5888 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(player)::Put MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED
                              14:52:28 T:10896  NOTICE: Thread DVDPlayer start, auto delete: false
                              14:52:28 T:10896  NOTICE: Creating InputStream
                              14:52:28 T:10896  NOTICE: Creating Demuxer
                              14:52:28 T:10896  NOTICE: Opening stream: 0 source: 256
                              14:52:28 T:10896  NOTICE: Creating video codec with codec id: 28
                              14:52:28 T:10896  NOTICE: CDVDVideoCodecFFmpeg::Open() Using codec: H.264 / AVC / MPEG-4 AVC / MPEG-4 part 10
                              14:52:28 T:10896  NOTICE: Creating video thread
                              14:52:28 T:10896  NOTICE: Opening stream: 1 source: 256
                              14:52:28 T:10896  NOTICE: Finding audio codec for: 86019
                              14:52:28 T:7792  NOTICE: Thread DVDPlayerVideo start, auto delete: false
                              14:52:28 T:7792  NOTICE: running thread: video_thread
                              14:52:28 T:10896  NOTICE: Creating audio thread
                              14:52:28 T:944  NOTICE: Thread DVDPlayerAudio start, auto delete: false
                              14:52:28 T:944  NOTICE: running thread: CDVDPlayerAudio::Process()
                              14:52:28 T:944  NOTICE: Creating audio stream (codec id: 86019, channels: 6, sample rate: 48000, no pass-through)
                              14:52:28 T:7792  NOTICE: CDVDVideoCodecFFmpeg::GetFormat - Creating DXVA(1280x720)
                              14:52:29 T:7792  NOTICE: Previous line repeats 1 times.
                              14:52:29 T:7792  NOTICE: DXVA::CDecoder::Close - closing decoder
                              14:52:29 T:7792  NOTICE:  fps: 23.976024, pwidth: 1280, pheight: 720, dwidth: 1280, dheight: 720
                              14:52:29 T:7792  NOTICE: Display resolution DESKTOP : 1804x1004@ 30.00i - Full Screen (16)
                              14:52:29 T:7792  NOTICE: D3D: rendering method forced to DXVA processor
                              14:52:29 T:5888 WARNING: CWinRenderer::UpdateVideoFilter - chosen scaling method 1 is not supported by renderer
                              14:52:39 T:5888  NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::CloseFile()

Comment

Just done a quick test from the middle of a video, and i get the same start from beginning.

Do i need to do anything other than update the plugin to new version?
                                Restart HS or Kodi?
                                you only need to install version .33 and restart the plugin. Make sure you only have one HSPI_XBMC.exe process running.
                                with this version the video is first stopped on the original player, then the plugin waits 1 sec, then the video is sent to the destination player.

You have some UPNP errors in your Kodi logs, so you may want to investigate them.

Comment

Working...
                                X