Xap and nitrogen logic depth camera controllers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xap and nitrogen logic depth camera controllers

I have been trying to figure out some of the xAP stuff to get the nitrogenlogic depth camera controllers to work with Honeseer.

Uncle Mike was good enough to get me to the point that I an now see the messages, but how do I set them up in an event so that It will trigger the event when the message is sent

Thanks Ken
    HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

The most typical situation is that an xAP message is Accepted and mapped into an HS Virtual Device. The device has status, value and string properties so a change in these is used as a trigger of a HS event. It is also possible to define receipt of a specific message to trigger the event and in this case the event trigger with be an xAP Message type of trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
      The most typical situation is that an xAP message is Accepted and mapped into an HS Virtual Device. The device has status, value and string properties so a change in these is used as a trigger of a HS event. It is also possible to define receipt of a specific message to trigger the event and in this case the event trigger with be an xAP Message type of trigger.
      Thanks guys I got the xAP running this morning it wasn't too bad for a guy that has no computer knowledge I appreciate all the help. Once I learned how it all works it is pretty much plug and play just a little learning curve for me LOL.
      HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Working...
      X