www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Legacy Software & Plug-ins > Legacy Plug-ins > Legacy 3rd Party Plug-ins > ACRF Processor (3P)

ACRF Processor (3P) Discussions related to the AutomationCraft RF Processor 3rd party plug-in.

Old November 1st, 2013, 12:01 AM
Seer Master

Question Compare/contrast ACRF(2) plug-in and RFXCOM plug-in?

I have a USB RFXCOM RFXrec433. What are the advantages and disadvantages of the ACRF/ACRF2 plug-in compared to the RFXCOM plug-in? Presently, I have mostly Oregon Scientific wireless sensors. For obscure reasons I'd be interested in adding some Acurite sensors to the mix. I'm under the impression that the RFXCOM plug-in cannot decode Acurite wireless sensor transmissions. Can ACRF/ACRF2?

In case it matters, I also have a W800 that I'm not presently using, but the possibility exists that I may use it in the future.
Old November 12th, 2013, 11:18 AM
Seer Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverDie View Post
I have a USB RFXCOM RFXrec433. What are the advantages and disadvantages of the ACRF/ACRF2 plug-in compared to the RFXCOM plug-in? Presently, I have mostly Oregon Scientific wireless sensors. For obscure reasons I'd be interested in adding some Acurite sensors to the mix. I'm under the impression that the RFXCOM plug-in cannot decode Acurite wireless sensor transmissions. Can ACRF/ACRF2?

In case it matters, I also have a W800 that I'm not presently using, but the possibility exists that I may use it in the future.

the RFXCOM plugin does not support the w800 not sure about your other questions.
53 Z-wave nodes(46 devices, 7 remotes), 15 DS10a's, 10 ms16a's, 9 Oregon Sensors, W800, RFXCOMtrx433, Way2Call, 3 HSTouch Clients, 2xRussound CAS44, Global Cache GC100-12,10 Rollertrol blinds(+ zwave) ,3 Squeezebox Radios and 1 Squeezebox Boom,DMX Arduino via ethernet,Rain8Net,3x Echo Dot's

Check out my electronics blog here:
https://www.facebook.com/RaptorsIrrationalInventions