Aqara/Honeywell Gas Sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aqara/Honeywell Gas Sensor

I just took delivery of http://bit.ly/2DPUzvp and it does not show up in deCONZ. The pairing light on the front went from blinking to green but I don't know if that's the unit is working properly or if it is paired.

Anyone?

This link should give you a list of all devices that are currently supported by deconz. If you don't see it you might contact them and ask them if and when they would include it as a device.

https://github.com/dresden-elektroni...ported-Devices

Comment

Thanks. That's certainly not a user-friendly site. I cringe every time I visit github.

I suppose it's great if C# is your preferred speech language...

This where Wim makes things so much more tolerable and yet still stay on the cutting edge.

Comment

Originally posted by racerfern View Post
        Thanks. That's certainly not a user-friendly site. I cringe every time I visit github.

I suppose it's great if C# is your preferred speech language...

This where Wim makes things so much more tolerable and yet still stay on the cutting edge.
        Absolutely. Wim makes this so easy to understand and get things working.

Comment

racerfern,

I have the smoke sensor here too now since a week and it showed up in the plugin quite easy. Only the battery sensor is not working. Tried to explain this on github, but got stranded as I wasn't able to put up a trace on the raspberry.

My modelid on the property page shows lumi.sensor_smoke

Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Wim,

I have the fire/smoke sensor working although no battery status.

My OP is about the gas alarm not the fire alarm. In theory it detects a gas leak (natural gas, propane, methane). I have not tested it yet but it will not include into deCONZ so I am stuck.

Comment

Racefern,

Ok, missed that. They look much the same then? I have added the gas alert to the plgin, but did not test it here yet as if needs mains power? At least that is what I understood on the github. They made it work I believe, but cannot confirm it from here yet.

You do not even see a 0x0000 device appearing?

Wim
              -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Correct, I do not even have a 0x0000.

The gas alarm and the fire alarm are similar except the fire alarm has a slight horn section in the middle, while the gas alarm is flat. Correct, the gas alarm requires mains power. Mine came with a US plug.

Comment

racerfern.

Been reading back on github on the gas detector. It is on their radar, but I guess it is stil work in progress. The point is that this sensor is also a router. So far only the bulbs are routers. This would be one of the first sensors (and another : a siren) that are also routers. So I guess this one has to wait before it can be connected to deCONZ.
                  In the mean time it should just do its work as well without being in a mesh network ofcourse.

Wim
                  -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                  X