No announcement yet.

New HomeSeer Mobile and plugins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monoprice amp uses root device as power for each zone.
    https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

Comment

I have no plans to change anything existing.

It looks like it would be simple to add more enums to the device types, that would not break anything as I doubt anyone is adding their own types there since we provide the API.

I will take a stab at the change and post it here for review.

To address another comment, I think it does make sense to allow the user to edit the device types, then he could, for example, specify devices that are battery devices without updating plugins, etc.

The sub type is plugin specific (we do not document what goes there), so I will not be touching that.

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
      Yes - definitely using the subtype for thermostats:

DT = New DeviceTypeInfo
      DT.Device_API = DeviceTypeInfo.eDeviceAPI.Thermostat
      DT.Device_Type = DeviceTypeInfo.eDeviceType_Thermostat.Setpoint
      DT.Device_SubType = DeviceTypeInfo.eDeviceSubType_Setpoint.Heating_1
      dv.DeviceType_Set(hs) = DT

Changing that would likely break HSTouch and Amazon's connected home api...
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

For My insteon plugin, here is a sample of devices. There is a battery device included as well in the motion sensor.

I don't create any generic 'root' devices that do nothing. The primary root device is the main insteon device (identified as :1 in the Address field) which does have controls. see the screen shots below.

i don't do anything unique with .device_api, or .device_type. see below

Dim DT As New DeviceTypeInfo
        DT.Device_API = DeviceTypeInfo.eDeviceAPI.Plug_In
        DT.Device_Type = HomeSeerAPI.DeviceTypeInfo.eDeviceAPI.Plug_In
        dv.DeviceType_Set(hs) = DT
        I have an Insteon Lock device what was never correctly supported in HStouch. would be great if this could be better supported in the new app.
        Attached Files
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
          We are trying to simplify the UI. So the root device will be used just a name for the device, and the child devices are status/control. If we know what the child is (like battery), we simply display a battery icon on the top of the view. Same goes for items like power, central scene (paddle taps), and z-wave notifications such as Door Open, or Motion. As you can imagine, this greatly condenses the UI and gives a more consistent look. See attached pic for what it looks like so far.

In the image below, the "Assa Abloy..." is the name of the Root device, children with controls are listed next, then children with just status are in a list under "more".

So I really don't want to support controls on the root device.
          I see the intent, but am unclear why treating a parent with controls is any different from say having two children with controls. Just enumerate all and lay them out, if the parent doesn't have controls the net effect would be it would be skipped. This keeps compatibility with all the existing plugins.

Comment

I do set the device type and do use subtypes for thermostats. I also have root devices that have control/status for Insteon devices same as mnsandler.
            --
            Bob Paauwe
            ISYInsteon Plug-in
            http://www.bobsplace.com/ISYInsteon/

Comment

My different plugins do set Device_Type and for some devices Device_SubType including using custom types when non of the predefined are suitable.

Enabling users to change these will break my plugin functionality. If editable by users a new property would be best as mrhappy suggested.

PHP Code:
              DT.Device_API eviceTypeInfo.eDeviceAPI.ThermostatDeviceTypeInfo.eDeviceAPI.Media, or DeviceTypeInfo.eDeviceAPI.Plug_In
              DT
              .Device_Type Predefined if suitable or custom values especially for DeviceTypeInfo.eDeviceAPI.Plug_In
              DT
              .Device_SubType Used in some casesusing predefined if suitable or  custom values especially especially for DeviceTypeInfo.eDeviceAPI.Plug_In 
              As others my plugins add controls for root devices, usually to specify connection status and buttons to connect/disconnect. For a weather plugin the action is Refresh, Enable Notifications, etc

Comment

I set device types (2 of mine are Thermostat plugins, one doesn't have any devices at all), but my root device does have a control. I have someplace I can move it, though.

Comment

We are working on a new mobile app and have a few issues to work out. The app displays common items in a special way, like battery status and notifications. However, currently we using the Z-Wave device type for this which obviously will not work for other technologies.

Is anyone populating the current device type property in the device class in their plugin?

Also, we would like to force root devices to not allow controls. Other than Sonos, is anyone adding controls to their root devices?
                  Rich,

Yes the JowiHue plugin is having controls to the root device. Depending to the type of Zigbee device, the root device is allowing off/on or dim commands or showing the state of a sensor. Why should a root device have no controls? If it only represents a name, it looks like a device without much use? Why would you need this?

Wim
                  -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Rich,

Also I should add I make extensive use ot the devicetypeinfo to determine the type of Zigbee device used. Would not be happy to change this.

Wim
                    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

It is clear that many plugins are adding controls to the Root device, so we are going to expose those controls in HomeSeer Mobile. However, we are using the root device as the primary name for the device, and the children listed under that. This will not break anything, and it will make the UI cleaner. It may force some users to rename some of their devices do they easier to find.

In regards to the "Device_Type" property, it is clear that even if I add more enum values to eDeviceType, that is going to break many plugs since you cannot add more than one type to a device. Ideally, the existing values set to eDeviceAPI and Device_Type need to remain and another property needs to exist that all plugins can use. For example, some plugins have defined their own sub type for things like Luminance (something we never defined), but we need a defined property for this that all plugins can set.

I will see where I can add this that does not break the existing API.
                      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

We are working on a new mobile app and have a few issues to work out. The app displays common items in a special way, like battery status and notifications. However, currently we using the Z-Wave device type for this which obviously will not work for other technologies.

Is anyone populating the current device type property in the device class in their plugin?

Also, we would like to force root devices to not allow controls. Other than Sonos, is anyone adding controls to their root devices?
                        1. Yes - I add controls the root devices for Modbus/Yamaha/Blue Iris plugins ofr controls like "Connect" or "Enable/Disable"

2. I populate the "Device Type" string property.
                        Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Maybe I don't fully understand the problem but couldn't you just create an object that contains any information that you need and serialize it into PED for a root device? Monoprice amp stores things like baud rate in a serialized object and that is then available to the plug-in and Homeseer remotely and locally and can even be exposed to the user for customization. Upon Homeseer start if the object or device doesn't exist it is created and loaded with default values. Unless a plug-in author is creating and destroying root devices on the fly the data should persist. Even then you could check for the object when a plug-in calls for a new dev_ref and populate it based on what homeseer already knows about that particular Interface name.

just spit balling.
                          https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

Comment

Using Device Type = Plugin

Comment

I think this has been well covered by others but will chip in. Both my plugins do create controls on the root device. They also both use device type and subtype. One is a thermostat plugin using the Thermostat API and the other is a security panel plugin using the Security API.

Insteon Thermostat
                              Code:
                              [FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]Dim[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2] DT [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]As [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]DeviceTypeInfo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2] = [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]New [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]DeviceTypeInfo
                              [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2]DT.Device_API = [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]DeviceTypeInfo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2].[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]eDeviceAPI[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2].Thermostat
                              DT.Device_Type = [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]DeviceTypeInfo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2].[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]eDeviceType_Thermostat[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2].Setpoint
                              DT.Device_SubType = [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]DeviceTypeInfo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2].[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]eDeviceSubType_Setpoint[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2].Heating_1
                              dv.DeviceType_Set(hs) = DT[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2]
                              [FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2]dv.Device_Type_String(hs) = [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#a31515][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#a31515][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#a31515]"TSTAT"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2] & TSTAT_HEAT_SUFFIX
                              [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
                              Napco Gemini
                              Code:
                              [FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]Dim[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2] DT [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]As [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]DeviceTypeInfo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2] = [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]New [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]DeviceTypeInfo
                              [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2]DT.Device_API = [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]DeviceTypeInfo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2].[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]eDeviceAPI[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2].Security
                              DT.Device_Type = [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]DeviceTypeInfo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2].[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]eDeviceType_Security[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2].Arming
                              [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]Select[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]Case[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2] aNum
                               [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]Case[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2] 1
                               DT.Device_SubType = [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]DeviceTypeInfo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2].[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]eDeviceSubType_SecurityArea[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2].PRIMARY
                               [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]Case[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2] 2
                               DT.Device_SubType = [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]DeviceTypeInfo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2].[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]eDeviceSubType_SecurityArea[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2].Area_Partition_2
                               [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]Case[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2] 3
                               DT.Device_SubType = [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]DeviceTypeInfo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2].[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#2b91af]eDeviceSubType_SecurityArea[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2].Area_Partition_3
                              [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]...etc...
                              [FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2]dv.DeviceType_Set(hs) = DT[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
                              [FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2]dv.Device_Type_String(hs) = [FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#a31515][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#a31515][FONT=Consolas][SIZE=2][COLOR=#a31515]"Napco Area"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
                              [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
                              Attached Files
                              HS 3.0.0.435 (PRO)
                              Hardware: Napco GEM-P9600 | VenstarT1800 w/Insteon 2441V adapter | Insteon PLM
                              Plugins HS3: Napco Gemini (mine) | Insteon Thermostat (mine) | Insteon Plug-in (mnsandler) | HSTouch Server (HST)
                              Platform: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, core2 duo 2.0Ghz, 4GB memory
                              http://www.kazteel.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X