No announcement yet.

Coming Soon: Life360 Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New user here. So far everything that I have attempted has been working without an issue. If there is anything you need to aid in the development of this plugin please let me know and I will provide it.

Comment

Originally posted by jeubanks View Post
      It's been quiet in here... everything working ok?
      All working great here John. Waiting for next update or better yet in beta.

Comment

I have Submitted to the store.

For all of you that have tested and helped make this Plugin many thanks and appreciation goes out to all of you.

Comment

I am wondering if the latest update still recognizes the AWAY place. Before the latest update I used Away in my events.

If person location was home and becomes away then speak something. The event no longer speaks when someone enters or leaves a zone.

Anybody else seeing this? Should 'In Transit' be used instead?

In the status graphics for location the Away shows as Status and all other zones show as Both. thanks

Comment

I have Submitted to the store.

For all of you that have tested and helped make this Plugin many thanks and appreciation goes out to all of you.
            Any idea how long it should take to be released?

Comment

Originally posted by cowinger View Post
              I am wondering if the latest update still recognizes the AWAY place. Before the latest update I used Away in my events.

If person location was home and becomes away then speak something. The event no longer speaks when someone enters or leaves a zone.

Anybody else seeing this? Should 'In Transit' be used instead?

In the status graphics for location the Away shows as Status and all other zones show as Both. thanks
              Interesting. The away is hard coded to not be updated by Life360 as it's the one that should also be the same. I left it as a "Status Only" device but it still has states and should be able to be used in events.

The "Not Equal to Home" should work for initial leaving of home.

Comment

Originally posted by kenmt View Post
                Any idea how long it should take to be released?
                It should be soon. I pulled it from the process to update the version number to be in the store. It will have a shiny 1.0 version entering the store

Comment

I have a virtual device for myself that is set to home and away according.

I always have one for my wife that does the same thing.

I then have virtual device for Home with the same functions.

An event triggers each device to be Away when Life360 reports Away.

Both individual events change fine however my home event does.

The logic is if Maxx is Away and Angela is Away set Home to away. I feel like I am missing something but cant figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by mbg0333 View Post
                    I have a virtual device for myself that is set to home and away according.

I always have one for my wife that does the same thing.

I then have virtual device for Home with the same functions.

An event triggers each device to be Away when Life360 reports Away.

Both individual events change fine however my home event does.

The logic is if Maxx is Away and Angela is Away set Home to away. I feel like I am missing something but cant figure it out.
                    I had a similar event that covers two people. I found it takes two conditions.

if john changes and becomes away
                    and erin is equal to away

or if erin changes and becomes away
                    and john is equal to away

then set Home away

Both virtual devices are not going to change at exactly the same time. So there has to be a trigger to start the event processing. Something has to change to start things and the other condition has to already be true for it to process.

Comment

I have submitted version 1.1.4.64 to the HS Store. I have emailed them to let them know it's pending so I don't think it will take more than a couple of days.

Comment

I had a similar event that covers two people. I found it takes two conditions.

if john changes and becomes away
                        and erin is equal to away

or if erin changes and becomes away
                        and john is equal to away

then set Home away

Both virtual devices are not going to change at exactly the same time. So there has to be a trigger to start the event processing. Something has to change to start things and the other condition has to already be true for it to process.

That makes sense...Ill give it a go.

Comment

==BUG FOUND==

I found a Linux related bug in the latest version that is posted. I have fixed the bug but I'm in the middle of migrating my primary system. I'll try to get a release posted later.

This bug effects Linux Only and is an exception on the Updating of Places. It doesn't seem to affect anything other than the places updates.

Comment

Jon, I guess I got the name correct this time?? Anyway I tried to get your life360 plugin and I found something that said Jon's Test Product but there was no picture and it was $0 and then it wanted to charge me shipping?

Comment

Originally posted by cowinger View Post
                              Jon, I guess I got the name correct this time?? Anyway I tried to get your life360 plugin and I found something that said Jon's Test Product but there was no picture and it was $0 and then it wanted to charge me shipping?
                              I don't think it's in the store yet.

Name is: John with the "H".

However the plugin will be listed with provider as "Simplex Tech"

Comment

NOW Available in the Store!

Update the listing in Plugins and listed under Utilities is the Life360 Plugin

Comment

Working...
                                X