HAI / Simply Automated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAI / Simply Automated

Other than the fact that the LEDs may be different, both HAI and Simply Automated are interchangable on a UPB system, correct?

I've mixed devices from all the manufactures with no troubles at all.
    Marty
    ------
    XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
    Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Just watch that you are using a proper PIM. If you get some Version 2 devices, I do not think they will work with a V1 PIM...BUT I think both V1 and 2 devices will work with a V2 PIM.

--Dan
      Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Originally posted by drozwood90 View Post
        Just watch that you are using a proper PIM. If you get some Version 2 devices, I do not think they will work with a V1 PIM...BUT I think both V1 and 2 devices will work with a V2 PIM.

--Dan
        So far I've not had any problems with any PIM version 1 or 2 working with any devices, version 1 or 2. If you're using a V1 PIM with V2 devices you won't get the additional capability of V2 and vice versa but your system will work at at least a V1 level. The only troubles I've ever had is using a USB PIM, for some reason the HS plug-in hates it while it's fine with upstart.
        Marty
        ------
        XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
        Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Yes, they are interchangeable.

However, I've used all three (PCS, HAI, and Simply Automated) and have had far less trouble with PCS than HAI or SA. I would recommend you look at PCS.

Comment

Working...
          X