Not logged in error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not logged in error

I recently started getting this error message when using an event to link players.

ERROR in PlayURI for zoneplayer = BathroomStereoR with UPNP Error = UPNP_E_ACTION_REQUEST_FAILED . URI=x-rincon:RINCON_B8E937B4A74001400 and isObjectID = False, MetaData=, Error =The owner of the PerUser subscription is not logged on to the system specified (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040210)

I uninstalled all my Sonos services (Google Play Music, Pandora, Songza) and reinstalled them and reauthorized as well just in case that was the issue but it did not help.

What is this error telling me?

Originally posted by sifuhall View Post
    I recently started getting this error message when using an event to link players.

ERROR in PlayURI for zoneplayer = BathroomStereoR with UPNP Error = UPNP_E_ACTION_REQUEST_FAILED . URI=x-rincon:RINCON_B8E937B4A74001400 and isObjectID = False, MetaData=, Error =The owner of the PerUser subscription is not logged on to the system specified (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040210)

I uninstalled all my Sonos services (Google Play Music, Pandora, Songza) and reinstalled them and reauthorized as well just in case that was the issue but it did not help.

What is this error telling me?
    Hi sfuhall,

I think I missed this posting a while back. Not sure what the error means either without knowing how and what you are trying to link. Most likely you are trying to link a player to another and the configuration is not allowed.

Did you ever figure out what was wrong? If not, you would have to describe what you are doing when it happens, screen shot with config of players or events or actions will help a lot.

Sorry for missing this posting.

Dirk

Comment

Everything seems to be working, but I get that error from time to time in the logs.

This may be the issue, not sure.

In my Sonos app I have 2 x Play3's that are a stereo pair. The individual names are BathroomStereoL and BathroomStereoR and the name of the pair is BathroomStereo.

Inside Homeseer I do not have access to BathroomStereo. But I do have access to BathroomStereoR and BathroomStereoL.

Whenever I link these players to other players I seem to get the error. But the link appears to be working just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by sifuhall View Post
        Everything seems to be working, but I get that error from time to time in the logs.

This may be the issue, not sure.

In my Sonos app I have 2 x Play3's that are a stereo pair. The individual names are BathroomStereoL and BathroomStereoR and the name of the pair is BathroomStereo.

Inside Homeseer I do not have access to BathroomStereo. But I do have access to BathroomStereoR and BathroomStereoL.

Whenever I link these players to other players I seem to get the error. But the link appears to be working just fine.
        I see. All these combinations of grouping , pairing, soundbar etc makes the code quite complicated so I guess it is doing something it isn't supposed to do but it doesn't seem to cause an issue. If the error bugs you, turn debug on and do what you do to make it happen. Submit log with description of what you were doing and which player was grouped or paired to what before you did your action.
        Cheers,
        Dirk

Comment

Hi,

found this old thread when googling the problem I had, with the exact same error message.

I found a solution that worked for me; disabling the plugin, and making sure all players are ungrouped before re-enabling the plugin again.

I believe this is described in the plugin documentation also.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiigian View Post
            Hi,

found this old thread when googling the problem I had, with the exact same error message.

I found a solution that worked for me; disabling the plugin, and making sure all players are ungrouped before re-enabling the plugin again.

I believe this is described in the plugin documentation also.

You don't have to disable the PI, just ungroup/group will do just fine. Even before you do that, check on the status of the player (player screen), it will show it being linked to or not. Sonos varied their implementation over the years, I think most grouping or pairing the PI will just detect on start-up but since the introduction of the playbar, the S1 paired players for example really looked very neutered, they boot for example when added or removed with services added/removed depending on pairing state. I those case, you really need to unpair it all while the PI is running and pair them again to have the PI "know" what is really going on. Once paired, a lot of information about the player is lost and cannot be retrieved unless you unpair, which makes all the player info available again.

Dirk

Comment

Working...
            X