Question about OpenSprinkler Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about OpenSprinkler Plugin

I want events to turn off and on one zone. I made an event that first stopped all zones, then started the zone I want. I also tried adding unp 15 sec of delay between stopping all and turning one on. Occasionally it works but most of the time any sprinkler already running is stopped, but the one I want is not turned on. Instead it is scheduled for some time later.
    How can I fix this? I want to be able to turn off anything already running and turn on a single zone with an event.

The way I understand it is that if an Open Sprinkler Program is running, then all the stations in that program are placed in a queue and run at their programmed times. When you activate "All Stop", the currently running stations are stopped, but the queue is not cleared. So if you manually run a station, it's just put at the end of the queue and runs only after the programmed stations are done.

However, I did some testing, and I was able to achieve what I think you are wanting to do. You need to execute the "Stop All" twice before you turn on the Station that you want to run. The first "Stop All" stops the currently running Station. The second "Stop All" clears the queue.

Try it and see how it works for you. I only tested it once.

Originally posted by jrjmpls7 View Post
    I want events to turn off and on one zone. I made an event that first stopped all zones, then started the zone I want. I also tried adding unp 15 sec of delay between stopping all and turning one on. Occasionally it works but most of the time any sprinkler already running is stopped, but the one I want is not turned on. Instead it is scheduled for some time later.
    How can I fix this? I want to be able to turn off anything already running and turn on a single zone with an event.

Comment

That seems to work Thanx!!!

Comment

Working...
      X