Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error

Having trouble with Jowihue. After many errors in log I deistalled plugin and then tried to reinstall and I can not. Getting tis error:Install/Update of package JowiHue failed.

This is what the log says:
    Updater Error <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left">
    </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Installation of package JowiHue failed. Try disabling the plugin first, then re-try the update.
    </td></tr></tbody></table>
    But plugin does not show in pluginmenu at all. Help, please...

Syver

Syver,

On what OS are you running HomeSeer? If you are running on Linux, make sure the rights are correct? I had one other user having problems with seeing the plugin in de plugin menu and installation and it was caused on Linux where rights were not set correctly.

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Looks like it was language settings in go file. It was set to lang_nb_NO. Worked when i changed it back to en_GB

Comment

Syver,

It is the first time I hear the language setting would prevent the plugin to display. There are no special characters in the manage plugins page I suppose?

I wonder if these setting would influence HomeSeer itself when you use the special Norwegian characters?

Anyway, good to know it works now

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
        X