Fibaro Motion sensor fails to be included correct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fibaro Motion sensor fails to be included correct

So I have a few Fibaro Motion sensors, however they have never really worked perfect, so I thought I do a exclude/include so they could start to behave...

Right....

Now they will never be correct included at all, temp and light sensors never are included, and I get a bunch of this:
    dec-30 16:06:17
    Z-Wave Error (2) Sensor Multilevel Report for type Air_Temperature received, but the corresponding device Node ID cannot be found.(2) Node/Instance=11/-1 dec-30 16:06:16 Z-Wave Error (2) Sensor Multilevel Report for type Luminance received, but the corresponding device Node ID cannot be found.(2) Node/Instance=11/-1
    And when I do an include:
    dec-30 16:04:13
    Z-Wave 4 out of 4 Child devices of node 11 were created successfully. dec-30 16:04:13 Z-Wave Setting a polling interval of 20 Minutes, 22 Seconds on device Z-Wave Node 11 Unknown Type dec-30 16:04:13 Z-Wave Setting a polling interval of 20 Minutes, 20 Seconds on device Z-Wave Node 11 Motion Sensor dec-30 16:04:12 Z-Wave Setting a polling interval of 20 Minutes, 12 Seconds on device Z-Wave Node 11 Vibration Sensor dec-30 16:04:11 Z-Wave Setting wake-up interval for device Z-Wave Node 11 Fibaro On/Off Sensor to 2 hours and 0 minutes. dec-30 16:04:11 Z-Wave Programming device Z-Wave Node 11 Fibaro On/Off Sensor (11) to send wake-up notifications to HomeSeer. dec-30 16:04:09 Z-Wave Assigning return route from node 1 to Z-Wave Node 11 Fibaro On/Off Sensor dec-30 16:04:08 Z-Wave Enabling instant status for Z-Wave device Z-Wave Node 11 Fibaro On/Off Sensor (11) on Group 3 dec-30 16:04:07 Z-Wave Assigning return route from node 1 to Z-Wave Node 11 Fibaro On/Off Sensor dec-30 16:04:06 Z-Wave Enabling instant status for Z-Wave device Z-Wave Node 11 Fibaro On/Off Sensor (11) on Group 1 dec-30 16:04:06 Z-Wave Root Node Device Z-Wave Node 11 Fibaro On/Off Sensor was created for node 11 on network C4EB9505 dec-30 16:04:06 Z-Wave All associations for node 11 have been retrieved successfully, it supports associations on these groups: 1, 3. dec-30 16:04:06 Z-Wave Node 11 Association Group 3 can have 1 associations, and currently has 0 dec-30 16:04:06 Z-Wave Node 11 Association Group 1 can have 5 associations, and currently has 0 dec-30 16:03:47 Z-Wave Getting association information for node 11 dec-30 16:03:29 Z-Wave Node 11 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 3,67 App: 2.8 dec-30 16:03:29 Z-Wave Node: 11 Supports Class(es): SENSOR_BINARY, WAKE_UP, ASSOCIATION, BATTERY, MULTI_CMD, CRC_16_ENCAP, MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC, VERSION_V2, CONFIGURATION, MULTI_INSTANCE_ASSOCIATION, SENSOR_MULTILEVEL_V2, SENSOR_ALARM dec-30 16:03:29 Z-Wave Z-Wave manufacturer information for node 11, ID: 271=10FH (Fibaro), Type: 2048=800H, ID: 4097=1001H dec-30 16:03:29 Z-Wave Synchronize nodes finished. Number of device nodes to be created/added = 1 dec-30 16:03:27 Z-Wave Done. Node 11 Added.
    So No matter how I do this, my fibaro motion/light/temp sensors stopped working...

Any idea's what is wrong?

Oh I run a Zee S2 with old version (HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.297) and Z-Wave plugin (3.0.1.93). Now I tried to upgrade to latest BETA version, however I still got this sh*t error that does not allow my Zee's Z-wave plugin (I had this from this summer and HomeSeer has never been able to fix it - just "upgrade the firmware to Mono 4 based and loose +150 events on the way").

If there was an easy way to use the backup I would have moved to S6 or something - oh that one also uses that Z-Wave net SD card based box... Ehh... why oh why is this so hard?

Originally posted by larhedse View Post
    So I have a few Fibaro Motion sensors, however they have never really worked perfect, so I thought I do a exclude/include so they could start to behave...

Right....

Now they will never be correct included at all, temp and light sensors never are included, and I get a bunch of this:

And when I do an include:

So No matter how I do this, my fibaro motion/light/temp sensors stopped working...

Any idea's what is wrong?

Oh I run a Zee S2 with old version (HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.297) and Z-Wave plugin (3.0.1.93). Now I tried to upgrade to latest BETA version, however I still got this sh*t error that does not allow my Zee's Z-wave plugin (I had this from this summer and HomeSeer has never been able to fix it - just "upgrade the firmware to Mono 4 based and loose +150 events on the way").

If there was an easy way to use the backup I would have moved to S6 or something - oh that one also uses that Z-Wave net SD card based box... Ehh... why oh why is this so hard?
    Take a look at this thread https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=162135

I had the same problem and re-scanning while keeping the node awake worked perfectly ... they are working perfectly. Just guessing but I think the Fibaro Motion Sensor just does not stay awake long enough to get added properly.

Scott

Comment

Thanks,

But trust me in this: I have done this more than 10 times for each node - no matter if I stand within 1 cm or 20 cm or for that matter 5 meter - the two nodes: temperature and luminace will NEVERE EVER be included - there is no way this works with Z-Wave nowdays.

HomeSeer has some serious errors and they don't care.

Comment

Try a factory reset first

I don't have these specific sensors, but with some of the Aeotec ones, I've had luck with the following steps:

1. remove from zwave network
        2. factory reset device (some devices do allow for this)
        3. add to zwave network (be sure to try and keep the device awake during the inclusion process)

I had to do this with the Aeon Labs Doorbell and Siren. They were on a previous zwave network of mine and this is the only process that worked for me.

Comment

Working...
        X