HomeSeer Ranks #1 on TopTenReviews.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HomeSeer Ranks #1 on TopTenReviews.com

Many thanks to John Carlsen at TopTenReviews for a very nice review!

If you haven't already seen it, check it out:
    http://www.toptenreviews.com/home/sm...meseer-review/
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Congrats!!

Comment

best review I have seen to date.. this ought to drive sales
      Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

Congrats. This really is amazing software! Can't live without it

Tom
        Tom
        baby steps...starting again with HS3
        HS3Pro: Z-NET & 80 Z wave Devices,
        HSTouch: 4 Joggler (Android Kitkat), 2 iPhone, 3 iPads
        Whole House Audio: 5 SqueezePlay Jogglers w Bose Speakers
        In The Works: 10 Cameras Geovision, new Adecmo/Envisalink Alarm, Arduinos
        System: XP on Fanless Mini-ITX w/ SSD

Comment

Interesting. From the article:

This system supports many major media management applications, like iTunes, Windows Media Player and Windows Media Center. In fact, a great deal of the features present in this system requires that you integrate the software with Windows Media Center.
          Are they referring to HS2 or am I missing something? I haven't found any HS3 support for Windows MCE, but it would be nice to have.
          HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
            Interesting. From the article:

Are they referring to HS2 or am I missing something? I haven't found any HS3 support for Windows MCE, but it would be nice to have.
            No, the are referring to this:

Originally posted by TopTenReviews
            Windows Media
            The home automation system can use the Windows Media platform to play music or video on compatible devices.
            Interestingly though, it says that HS provides support via live chat. It does? Are they referring to the this board?
            Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Originally posted by Dafunktyfunk View Post

Interestingly though, it says that HS provides support via live chat. It does? Are they referring to the this board?
              The reference is to the live chat that everyone wanted so badly yet no one uses

Comment

Originally posted by Dafunktyfunk View Post
                Originally posted by TopTenReviews
                Windows Media
                The home automation system can use the Windows Media platform to play music or video on compatible devices.
                But, there really is no support for MCE in HS3 at all - correct?

Comment

Guys... the point of this post is that we got some very nice press. Yes, there are inaccuracies and omissions but that's going to happen unless we write the review ourselves! If you scan through the other reviews, you'll see the same kind of thing. Lighten up!

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
                    Guys... the point of this post is that we got some very nice press. Yes, there are inaccuracies and omissions but that's going to happen unless we write the review ourselves! If you scan through the other reviews, you'll see the same kind of thing. Lighten up!
                    Mark, I should have started by saying that it was a nice review and good press for a good product helps all of us by driving more potential users this way.

My questions about MCE were only from the perspective of curiosity. In our household we are heavily invested in MCE and I was curious if there was something I was missing. I had seen some beginnings of support for an interface with HS2, but hadn't found anything since.

As sometimes happens, the initial question generated some traffic, but no answer.

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
                      Mark, I should have started by saying that it was a nice review and good press for a good product helps all of us by driving more potential users this way.

My questions about MCE were only from the perspective of curiosity. In our household we are heavily invested in MCE and I was curious if there was something I was missing. I had seen some beginnings of support for an interface with HS2, but hadn't found anything since.

As sometimes happens, the initial question generated some traffic, but no answer.
                      Randy - Blade does have a Media Center plug-in for HS3. This allows for essentially the same functionality as our own Media Center plug-in for HS2.

Comment

Working...
                      X