X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No.

Originally posted by pdolan View Post
    Can IFTTT be used with HS2? It seems like it can from other posts but when I got to register it won't accept my account. Thanks for any help you can offer.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Channel is not working:

I tried updating the channel, re-authenticating, etc. to no avail:

Comment

AAAARGH!
        Got the "Options unavailable" thing again!

Had to reactivate the HomeSeer channel.
        Last edited by Moskus; August 27, 2015, 06:41 AM.
        HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
        Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
        on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
        WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
          AAAARGH!
          Got the "Options unavailable" thing again!

Had to reactivate the HomeSeer channel.
          I'm getting the same. My Homeseer recipes have not worked since around Aug 17. I've reconnected the channel and even removed and re-added the channel. Still getting 'options unavailable'.

Anyone figure this out yet? I'm

Comment

As I said, all I did was to make sure HS3 was connected to MyHS and then re-activate the channel. Then it worked.
            HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

We are looking into IFTTT now, will post when I have more information. The work done with the Amazon Echo has affected it, possibly.

Comment

Any chance you can fix the wrong time stamps at the same time ?

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=175232

Comment

I also have issues, I have reconnected the channel in IFTTT (after my recpies failed to work). Have had some patchy performance with adding actions where the list of devices would not populate or giving an error but in the end it appears to have worked again. Is it possible to somehow test or get an alert if the channel has issues?

Comment

I checked and we do not send the time to IFTTT. I logged into my IFTTT account and there is a setting there for timezone, see if yours is set properly.

Originally posted by CouchPotatoe View Post
                    Any chance you can fix the wrong time stamps at the same time ?

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=175232

Comment

We just finished some work on the server and did a bunch of testing, everything appears to be working ok, please post is you see any IFTTT issues.

Comment

I'm still getting "Options unavailable, please try again later!", even after doing a disconnect/reconnect.

Comment

It works here.

Comment

IFTTT not working after update

I have two HS3 systems, because of this I have been using two IFTT accounts. It has worked well since April but the other day I lost the ability to connect with my primary HS# unit.
                            I am getting "options unavailable try again later" when trying to create a recipe so it appears it isn't connecting with the machine.
                            I have tried checking and unchecking the "No password required for local logins" with no difference. I am just wondering when IFTTT added unlimited DO buttons did something change.
                            I use to stay logged into the IF app with one HS3 machine and stay logged on to the DO app with the other machine. This no longer seems to work.
                            Any ideas?

Comment

Try removing and re-adding the channel to the account with an issue. There is no reason multiple accounts will not work, I think I have 4 of them.

Originally posted by chiphead View Post
                              I have two HS3 systems, because of this I have been using two IFTT accounts. It has worked well since April but the other day I lost the ability to connect with my primary HS# unit.
                              I am getting "options unavailable try again later" when trying to create a recipe so it appears it isn't connecting with the machine.
                              I have tried checking and unchecking the "No password required for local logins" with no difference. I am just wondering when IFTTT added unlimited DO buttons did something change.
                              I use to stay logged into the IF app with one HS3 machine and stay logged on to the DO app with the other machine. This no longer seems to work.
                              Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by aperkin2 View Post
                                I'm still getting "Options unavailable, please try again later!", even after doing a disconnect/reconnect.
                                I'm still having some IFTTT issues. For quite a few weeks, I was not getting from my HomeSeer connection. Now I can see a list of devices in IFTTT but no Events. Not sure what else to look at. Any ideas from anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X