Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrade to HS3 from HS2 Issues / Questions

Hello,

I recently upgraded from HS2 to the newest version of HS3. I must say, I'm very happy with the new version even if the transition took 20+ hours. I am having a few issues though:

1. When turning off all of the z-wave lights (50 of them) it says:Oct-25 10:15:56 AM Z-Wave Error Failed sending Z-Wave command to some nodes of a multi-node "All" command. Failed to send to: 20

However Node 20 Does not exists when I go to Plugins / Z-Wave / Node Information.

2. There were 3 devices that I was unable to remove from the Z-Troller due to the devices failing. Is there a way to manually remove them from the Troller?

3. When I send the command: Z-Wave / Turn OFF all Z-Wave devices in Room=ALL, and Floor=ALL one of my Z-Wave switches (1st Floor, Family Room Light, Node 8) does not turn off. There is no error in the log and I'm able to control the device manually without issue. I tried creating a manually triggered event to turn it off and that works fine as well. I also re-scanned and fully optimized the node.

4. I get the error: Oct-25 10:31:48 AM Warning Audio Device packet does not contain a valid checksum about every 10 minutes. I'm guessing its from the UltraRussoundAudio3 plugin, but I don't know what it means. I am able to control my audio system without issue.

5. I also get the following error messages. The system does not have a keyboard display so its not a serious error but annoying none the less.

Oct-25 7:00:03 AM Warning Device address Russound1.0.0-audiozone-keypad-display cannot be found.
    Oct-25 7:00:03 AM Warning Device address Russound1.0.0-audiozone-keypad-display cannot be found.
    Oct-25 7:00:02 AM Warning Device address Russound1.0.0-audiozone-keypad-display cannot be found.
    Oct-25 7:00:01 AM Warning Device address Russound1.0.0-audiozone-keypad-display cannot be found.

6. Is there a way to exclude a device from Z-Wave / Turn ON all Z-Wave devices in Room=ALL, and Floor=ALL? I have a garage door switch that will activate if this command is run. I don't want the door to open when attempting to turn on all of the lights.

Alexa Commands:

I have integrated two of my Amazon Dots into homeseer. I love the voice control but I have the following issues:

1. {Alexa, Tell HomeSeer to} {Turn on all the} {Lights} Results in "That Device is not found".

2. "Alexa, tell HomeSeer to set the downstairs thermostat to 65 degrees" results in "That Command was not found on the device.". Please note that I have 2 Thermostats named "Upstairs Thermostat" and "Downstairs Thermostat". I also tried: "Alexa, tell HomeSeer to set Downstairs Thermostat Cooling Setpoint to 72" since that is the actual device name. I got the same result.

3. Every time I ask Alexa to run an event it asks for a confirmation. Is it possible to turn that off?

Thanks!
    Last edited by shadowlord699; October 31, 2016, 01:15 PM.

Additional Issues

I'm also now getting the following error message is repeating in my log every few seconds:

Oct-31 4:08:16 PM Error Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    Oct-31 4:07:46 PM Error Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    Oct-31 4:07:20 PM Error Index was outside the bounds of the array.

2. Homeseer consistently turns off one of my Russsound CAA66 keypads about 20 seconds after its turned on. I've contacted the plugin designer via the message board but have not heart back. This is after updating the plugin. If I disable the plugin the keypad will stay on.

Comment

Working...
    X