Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS-WD100+, Just want to press and go to 100%?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS-WD100+, Just want to press and go to 100%?

Hi,
    I have been having a hard time finding any information in the search to see if there is a setting where I just press the top of a dimmer and it goes to 100%, not the last level? Also, is there a way to increase the ramp rate, to be MUCH faster? The methods I saw under z-wave tab, then settings are grayed out? Thank you for any help.
    Joe

No setting for this. However, you can create an event that is triggered when the top padded is pressed (1,2, or 3 times). So create an event that is triggered by this and set the action to go to 100%.

Originally posted by joecam View Post
    Hi,
    I have been having a hard time finding any information in the search to see if there is a setting where I just press the top of a dimmer and it goes to 100%, not the last level? Also, is there a way to increase the ramp rate, to be MUCH faster? The methods I saw under z-wave tab, then settings are grayed out? Thank you for any help.
    Joe
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks Rich, I will fool with that. Now to figure out again how to do events. I will review some videos and fool with that again. Thank you for the response.

Comment

I changed the ramp to 99 and it effectively disables the dimming. Goes from 0 to 100 and back like a standard switch. May be able to set up scenes to preset dimming levels.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by akkord64 View Post
          I changed the ramp to 99 and it effectively disables the dimming. Goes from 0 to 100 and back like a standard switch. May be able to set up scenes to preset dimming levels.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
          Where is the setting to change the ramp rate?

Comment

Look on the z wave tab for the parent device (You need to choose the one with device type "Z-Wave Switch Multilevel Root Device").
            Under the firmware section you can expand settings. In there you have options for local and remote control. Local is for how the dimmer reacts to switch hits. Remote is for how it reacts to z wave commands.
            Are you on the most current firmware (5.14)?
            Attached Files
            Last edited by B1Trash; January 5, 2017, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X