Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fibaro Dimmer 2 (FGD-212) Issue

Hey guys,

Ok, attempted to get everything from other threads, but no one seems to have the exact issue i'm facing, I am attempting to get my new Fibaro Dimmer 2 working with HS3. I am using Aeotec Z Stick Gen 5.

Basically I have managed to add it to the network on the stick. Which was easy. I have then managed to get Homeseer to recognise it as part of the network and I can see the switch in the device list.

However I cannot see any settings comes back blank, I have tried to rescan etc. Logs don't seem to say much. I am also unable to set the correct associations as it is disabled (See screen shots). Currently at a loss.

I have seen a few posts regarding the dimmer 2 and have implemented most things, some I did not fully understand. Such as remove from network and re add as a non-secure node. (But as I understand a switch is non-secure anyway isn't it? Not a security device as such)
    Attached Files

** Solved **

Ok not 100% what I did. But I read the manual a little more carefully this time... My issue been how the B-button works on the device... It does explain it, but at first I missed it.

I have to have the device in inclusion mode again, which sends the node information to Homeseer, while running an Add/Include action on the interface itself. A little fiddly, but it managed to supply the information I needed.

Comment

Working...
    X