X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Variable not declared

Sub Main(parms as object)
    Dim DeviceStringCode AsString
    DeviceStringCode = hs.DeviceStringByName("HAI Security")
    hs.WriteLog ("Test",DeviceStringCode)
    End Sub
    I get the following errors when running the script. I have tried the script with and wihtout the room as part of the argument.
    I also trife hs.DeviceString(169) with th edevice's reference number with the same results.

Jan-19 4:14:12 PM Error Compiling script C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\DeviceString.vb: 'DeviceStringCode' is not declared. It may be inaccessible due to its protection level.

Jan-19 4:14:12 PM Error Compiling script C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\DeviceString.vb: 'DeviceStringCode' is not declared. It may be inaccessible due to its protection level.

Jan-19 4:14:12 PM Error Compiling script C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\DeviceString.vb: End of statement expected.

Jan-19 4:14:12 PM Error Compiling script C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\DeviceString.vb: Namespace or type specified in the Imports 'System.Core' doesn't contain any public member or cannot be found. Make sure the namespace or the type is defined and contains at least one public member. Make sure the imported element name doesn't use any aliases.

You need a space between the "As String" on the second line.
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Variable not declared

Thanks much, i never noticed no space, problem solved

Comment

Working...
      X