[BUG] Door Locks disappear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[BUG] Door Locks disappear

I have 2 door locks... they both WERE showing when I left on Sunday. I returned today to find only 1 is showing in the plugin. As you can see from the attached screen, they are both perfectly fine, and working, in HS3... but not in the plugin

I did a cache refresh, and even rebooted HS3... no change.
    Attached Files

can you post a screenshot of the status/graphics tab of the lock device for the one that is not showing?
    Do you still have the Control Use fields set?

Comment

both of my locks have identical settings...
      Attached Files

Comment

It came back - it was gone anywhere between 2 to 5 day. Not sure since I was off grid (camping) for 3 days. I made zero changes during that time, my phone was not even powered on.

Comment

I'm having the same problem. Just installed and set up Imperihome. Control is set for lock and unlock on both of my door locks but neither are showing up.

Updated - Never mind. Heh. I rechecked the lock configuration and even though I had them set for control somehow the control use for lock and unlock were set to unspecified. All is well now.

Comment

Originally posted by rmiles7721 View Post
            Updated - Never mind. Heh. I rechecked the lock configuration and even though I had them set for control somehow the control use for lock and unlock were set to unspecified. All is well now.
            Dont worry this is very common and gets everyone the first time.

But I have never had my locks disappear after that.

Comment

Pretty sure the control use was set before though. I've had that happen with my gcir devices as well. I'll set the control use for power on/off and a couple months later they revert. Not in the last couple of versions of HS though.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

This is a bug in HS3 with door locks. They are not configured proper during installation. I've seen several devices not get properly configured during install... HS3 has a lot of bugs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X