• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultra1Wire2 HSPI - Feature Requests

Please post your feature requests here.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Is webcontrol Support out of the question?

Comment

Originally posted by madmax View Post
      Is webcontrol Support out of the question?
      I can add the webcontrol as a supported 1-wire interface. It should be very easy to add support for the temperature and humidity sensors as the plug-in already supports other ethernet connected devices.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

How about web page options to strip the graphic and the degree symbols so it is simply a variable. I know a lot of people use the web gui for day to day use. I am a mainlobby user and all I want is the variable. Also I have events and such that trigger on device value change. I currently have scripts to strip the variable down to the bare essentials
        Over The Hill
        What Hill?
        Where?
        When?
        I Don't Remember Any Hill

Virtualized Server 2k3 Ent X86 Guest on VMWare ESXi 4.1 with 3 SunRay thin clients as access points - HSPro 2.4.0.48 - ZTroller - ACRF2 (3 WGL 800's) - iAutomate RFID - Ledam - MLHSPlugin - Ultra1wire - RainRelay8 - TI103 - Ultramon - WAF-AB8SS - jvESS (11 zones) - Bitwise Controls BC4 - with 745 Total Devices - 550 Events - 104 scripts - 78 ZWave devices - 42 X10 devices - 76 DS10a's 3 RFXSenors and 32 Motion Sensors

Comment

Hello Jackpod. The HomeSeer device has both the device value and device string. The device string contains an image and degree symbol. The device value just stores the temperature, humidity, etc. Can mainlobby use the device value instead of the device string?

Comment

Hello Ultrajones,

Will Ultra1Wire2 HSPI do more than one com port?
            - Pete

Auto mator
            Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
            Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
            HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
            HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
              Hello Jackpod. The HomeSeer device has both the device value and device string. The device string contains an image and degree symbol. The device value just stores the temperature, humidity, etc. Can mainlobby use the device value instead of the device string?
              Hi Ultra, Yes, mainlobby can use the value attribute (but I want the degree symbol). Actually what I do now with a script, is strip the graphic, and strip the "F" from the end, send that info to Mainlobby via a set of HS virtuals and then strip the degree symbol and apply it to another set of HS Virtuals so I can trigger events on device value. Its a little kludgey but it works. I trigger the script once a minute to populate the 2 sets of HS virtuals
              Over The Hill
              What Hill?
              Where?
              When?

Virtualized Server 2k3 Ent X86 Guest on VMWare ESXi 4.1 with 3 SunRay thin clients as access points - HSPro 2.4.0.48 - ZTroller - ACRF2 (3 WGL 800's) - iAutomate RFID - Ledam - MLHSPlugin - Ultra1wire - RainRelay8 - TI103 - Ultramon - WAF-AB8SS - jvESS (11 zones) - Bitwise Controls BC4 - with 745 Total Devices - 550 Events - 104 scripts - 78 ZWave devices - 42 X10 devices - 76 DS10a's 3 RFXSenors and 32 Motion Sensors

Comment

Actually I need to retract from my post above. Since the weather is finally starting to warm up and some of my defined thresholds are being met. I have found that my script is not working as I had thought. What I do is trigger ceiling fans when thresholds have been reached and well the fans are not coming on Being at 7,000 elevation I don't have air conditioning as we only get a couple weeks a year with temps above 85
                Over The Hill
                What Hill?
                Where?
                When?

Comment

Yes, I can add an option to remove the degree icon.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                    Hello Ultrajones,

Will Ultra1Wire2 HSPI do more than one com port?
                    Ultra1Wire2 currently supports one com port for the HA7E and one for the TEMP08. Do you have multiple TEMP05/8 1-wire adapters?

Comment

Is Webcontrol Support still on the list? Any ETA? Thanks

Comment

Can the OW-SERVER device and this plugin use DS2406 as Digital Inputs AND as a digital Switch? Also, any progress on the Webcontrol Support? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by madmax View Post
                          Is Webcontrol Support still on the list? Any ETA? Thanks
                          I just ordered 2 temperature probes from eBay so I can monitor my audio/video cabinet with the Webcontrol. I'll be adding support for the temperature/humidity sensors soon.

Regards,
                          Ultrajones

Comment

I will not be adding support for the Webcontrol. I have decided to sell it and cut my losses.

Regards,
                            Ultrajones

Comment

hahaha. Sounds like this device is rubbish, huh?

Comment

Working...
                              X