This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I restarted the plugin and the controller

I reset the Smart Bridge Pro and reconfigured with the same IP.

I have had trouble with each upgrade and I remember you asked me how I installed the plugin the first time. I installed the plugin manually. Even after I delete the plugin I see see the files in the HS3 config files. Any way to make sure I have completely cleaned out this plugin and start fresh?

Attached is a screen shot of HS3 advanced tab maybe that will tell you something.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ralnet View Post
      Yes I restarted the plugin and the controller

I reset the Smart Bridge Pro and reconfigured with the same IP.

I have had trouble with each upgrade and I remember you asked me how I installed the plugin the first time. I installed the plugin manually. Even after I delete the plugin I see see the files in the HS3 config files. Any way to make sure I have completely cleaned out this plugin and start fresh?

Attached is a screen shot of HS3 advanced tab maybe that will tell you something.
      What is the status of the Address Caseta-1

Comment

I do not see Caseta -1 or how to check the status.

Just Caseta 0, 2 and 3
        Attached Files

Comment

you should have this
          Attached Files

Comment

this is the log you should have when you enable it

Aug-21 3:38:49 PM LutronCaseta SmartBridge1 Telnet Login succesfull
            Aug-21 3:38:49 PM LutronCaseta connected to the SmartBridge1 telnet IP address Whaiting for Login: 10.242.241.249Port: 23
            Aug-21 3:38:48 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in LutronCaseta
            Aug-21 3:38:48 PM LutronCaseta Initializing done! Ready...
            Aug-21 3:38:48 PM LutronCaseta Starting initializiation. Telnet
            Aug-21 3:38:48 PM LutronCaseta Method Connected, waiting to be initialized....
            Aug-21 3:38:48 PM Info Plugin LutronCaseta has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:58289

Comment

Disabled telnet and re-enabled.
              Attached Files

Comment

ok now does it work?

Comment

Yes it works now but I had to delete the devices from HS3 and configure them again. I just have one other thing to figure out and that to get 4 button on the shade but I can do that tomorrow,

I want to thank you for your time working with me.

Bob

Comment

3.0.0.75 changes/features? I looked but I didn't see anything about it. If I missed it I apologize.

Comment

Is manual device creation completely gone now in the latest version? I have keypads that are not being imported with "Import All Devices".

Trying to test this with RA2 Select.

Comment

I did remove it, I can reactivate for the pro only, do you have the select? If so can tell me what is the model in the lutron tab of the scene device?

Comment

Berry,

Try the ver. 98 to see if it work, if not I'll need to have access to a select hub port to see the change of the configuration.

Comment

I am using HS3, lutron smartbridge pro, lutron casetta wired lights (PD-6WCL), and the lutron casetta plugin. the problem I am having is that HS devices created by the Plug In will not control the lights. the odd thing is that the "last changed time" of those HS Devices DOES get updated when I manually control the lights, so the Smartbridge must be communicating with HS.

please advise

Comment

i have new info. i am able to control the lights via the HS devices created by the plug-in for the WIRELESS pico remotes that are PAIRED TO the WIRED Caseta Pico PD-6WCL.
                              but the HS devices created by the plugin for the WIRED caseta lights STILL HAVE NEVER been able to control the lights

to restate
                              1. HS device created by plug-in for the wireless pico - that HS device does control the light
                              2. HS device created by plug-in for the WIRED pico - that HS device does NOT control the light, but does show Last Change status

Comment

To clarify is HS work well for the switch but doesn't with the remote Pico?

Can you post the Pico remote picture so I can see the model?

Comment

Working...
                                X