New Echo Dot 2 only one device discovered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Echo Dot 2 only one device discovered

Just configured Echo Dot 2 (first Echo system) and ran discovery several times but it only turns up 1 device. Currently there are about 15 devices with the 'Voice command' checkbox selected. I have also confirmed under settings -> network that remote access through My Homeseer is checked as well as remote control through JSON. I'm on HS3 3.0.0.298 Anyone with expertise know what could be wrong?

This weekend, I had to disable and reenable the Connected Home Skill and I also couldnt find any devices. I was about to throw in the towel and found that my development instance of HS was running and the Echo was trying to load its devices.

Do you have another instance of HS running by chance?

Also, login to myhs.homeseer.com and make sure you are using the same username/password as the Alexa configuration.
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

I went through this with my Dot. I had to delete the device and then import from the z-wave controller to re-discover the device. After that, all my devices were available to Alexa. I didn't have to re-associate, only delete out of the Device tab. I had to then edit all my events again though.

Comment

Working...
      X