Device Creation problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Device Creation problem

I am a brand new HS user. I have a Smart Bridge pro configured and working with a few devices in my home (working with Lutron app, not HS). I loaded the latest Caseta driver (99) into HS and am trying to add my devices. I understand the public key has changed so the auto import feature won't work. So, I am following the manual's instructions. I have entered the bridge's IP and port and the log says it is connected. I then go to create a device and give it a name "Office Lights". I can set the ID for these lights to 5 (from the integration report), and also set the type (on/off) and what it will control (light). But, the Default Room and Default Floor dropdown listboxes are both empty. I can't select a room or floor, or enter anything. I think this is a problem since when I click the button CREATE ONE DEVICE FOR PRO ONLY, I get an error displayed at the top of the page that says "Missing information to create Device".

Ideas?

Current Date/Time: 10/15/2017 11:05:47 AM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.368
    Linux version: Linux HomeTrollerZeeS2V2 4.1.19-v7+ #858 SMP Tue Mar 15 15:56:00 GMT 2016 armv7l GNU/Linux System Uptime: 0 Days 1 Hour 22 Minutes 54 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.10.240
    Number of Devices: 36
    Number of Events: 0
    Available Threads: 390

Enabled Plug-Ins
    3.0.0.20: Ecobee
    3.0.1.3: IFTTT
    3.0.0.99: LutronCaseta
    3.0.2.4: OMNI
    3.0.1.130: Z-Wave

In the home control create a dummy device with a room and floor so you have an existing room and floor

Comment

I have done that. I have a page or 2 of devices listed, all with rooms and floors for each. If I click the PLUS sign to add a new device, the ROOM and FLOOR listboxes both contain a bunch of choices. But when I am on the Caseta plugin page adding a device, the listboxes are empty. Weird.

Comment

Ok I'm not home, I'll look at it Thursday when I get back

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

You can fix it by adding this line in the config C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\Config\LutronCaseta.ini
            lutronmodelS1=L-BDGPRO2-WH

Comment

Wow, time travels much more slowly in my dimension. It is still only Sunday.

Since I am running HS3 on the ZEE S2, I assume the INI file (or linux equivalent) might be named something else and/or located in another folder. I will start looking around.

Comment

Thursday is here, I could find a connection and fix it on the ver. 100, try it and give me the feedback.

Comment

WOW, thank you so much! It works now with version 100.

Comment

Working...
                  X