X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

upgraded to HS .368 - now missing Insteon devices in HSTouch

Hey Mark
    i upgraded to .263 and many of my devices gone missing from the HSTOUCH.
    i am running under windows with the latest beta and latest beta of HSTOUCH server.

on .319 everything works great. any idea?
    thanks
    Last edited by mnsandler; November 21, 2017, 09:41 AM.

Yes, I just experienced the same problem.

there is a new feature in HS .368 on each HS device "Hide device from mobile views:"

i had set the bit on the hs devices (with sliders) thinking it was going to be used for a 'fix' i requested, but i guess not.

you need to uncheck the boxes.

Or, i just wrote a script attached below, that will uncheck this box for any insteon slider for a dimmable switch.

to use the script:

1. unzipt the vb file into your scripts folder
    2. execute the following command from the hs control panel page in immediate script command

&nhs.runscript("clear mobile bit.vb", true, true)

3. check the hs log for errors. there is no output from the script
    Attached Files
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
      Yes, I just experienced the same problem.

there is a new feature in HS .368 on each HS device "Hide device from mobile views:"

i had set the bit on the hs devices (with sliders) thinking it was going to be used for a 'fix' i requested, but i guess not.

you need to uncheck the boxes.

Or, i just wrote a script attached below, that will uncheck this box for any insteon slider for a dimmable switch.

to use the script:

1. unzipt the vb file into your scripts folder
      2. execute the following command from the hs control panel page in immediate script command

3. check the hs log for errors. there is no output from the script
      Will this work with the raspberry pi?

Comment

i don't see why not.

if you are running hs3 .368 and my plugin; it will fix the issue.
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
        X