Rescan Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rescan Problem

Before Z-wave revision .130 i had connectivity problem with some devices.

I tried Beta revision but it's the same.

When i try to Rescan a device i have the following message in the log

nov.-22 14:22:28 Z-Wave Getting association information for Node 47 Z-Wave Everspring Switch Binary
    nov.-22 14:22:28 Z-Wave Getting association information for Node 47 Z-Wave Everspring Switch Binary
    nov.-22 14:22:27 Z-Wave Warning Unable to read the current value of the instant status interval for AN158: Node 47 Z-Wave Everspring Switch Binary
    nov.-22 14:22:25 Z-Wave Enabling instant status for AN158 Node 47 Z-Wave Everspring Switch Binary (47)
    nov.-22 14:22:24 Z-Wave Warning Failed to retrieve Z-Wave class information for node 47, device synchronization/creation will not continue for this node.
    nov.-22 14:22:24 Z-Wave Cannot reach node 47, will not import any information about this node.
    nov.-22 14:22:24 Z-Wave Checking if we can reach node 47
    nov.-22 14:22:24 Z-Wave Getting class information for node 47...
    nov.-22 14:22:24 Z-Wave Device synchronization needs to get Z-Wave class information for one node.

Would anybody have any idea of what's going on?

Originally posted by cnbesse View Post
    nov.-22 14:22:24 Z-Wave Cannot reach node 47, will not import any information about this node.
    nov.-22 14:22:24 Z-Wave Checking if we can reach node 47
    Does this device work at all in homeseer?

Seems like you still have connectivity issues with this device before and after the update to beta. Reading your error it seems if it can not reach the node. So that means no communication, no rescan, no optimization or anything if its out of range to to talk to HS3.

How far is this device from the z-wave controller and what kind of devices to you have in between (battery devices won't help).

Bring them closer together then retry.

Comment

Working...
    X