is anyone using ver .147

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is anyone using ver .147

Feb-26 6:20:53 PMArduino PluginError = Exception in IsConnected : Index was outside the bounds of the array.Passed BoardNo = 3
    Feb-26 6:20:49 PMArduino PluginSelected Board No3
    Feb-26 6:20:36 PMArduino PluginError = Exception in BuildAnalogSetup : Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Feb-26 6:20:23 PM
    Arduino PluginError = Exception in IsConnected : Index was outside the bounds of the array.Passed BoardNo = 3
    Feb-26 6:20:19 PM
    Arduino PluginSelected Board No2
    Fe
    b-26 6:20:17 PMArduino PluginNew Com port Found
    Feb-26 6:20:13 PM
    Arduino PluginError = Exception in BuildAnalogSetup : Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Feb-26 6:20:05 PM
    Arduino PluginError = Exception in IsConnected : Index was outside the bounds of the array.Passed BoardNo = 3

Monday last week I upgraded to .147 after being on .142 since June 2017. The upgrade was painless and without issues.

So far (1 week) the results are fine. It is as stable as the previous release and I am not seeing any error messages or issues.

I am aware of one issue with output pin 41 (reported about a year ago : https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=187461) and I still hope it gets resolved at some time. Greig?

Comment

Do you have any boards connected via USB or are they all Ethernet?

Comment

All my boards are connected through ethernet, not using USB for HS3 communication

Comment

I am using .147 and it seems to be working well over ethernet. Running a NodeMCU. I only have it on a breadboard with 4 LEDs right now. I have some events to turn the LEDs on and off based on various events around the house. So far it seems reliable. I did have some issues when I tried to connect up 6 LEDs but I did not do any troubleshooting to see what the issue might be. I also only have one board connected right now. Will add a second board soon as a test.

Comment

Working...
          X