Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sprinkler/Water On & Off & Infrared Icons

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone has any sprinkler/water on/off and infra red icons they would be willing to share. Checked on internet and not much luck. Thanks much !!!! Rick

Small animated gifs attached.

tenholde
    Attached Files
    tenholde

Comment

Curious, what type of icons are you looking for to represent infrared?
      HS Pro 3.0 | Linux Ubuntu 16.04 x64 virtualized under Proxmox (KVM)
      Hardware: Z-NET - W800 Serial - Digi PortServer TS/8 and TS/16 serial to Ethernet - Insteon PLM - RFXCOM - X10 Wireless
      Plugins: HSTouch iOS and Android, RFXCOM, BlueIris, BLLock, BLDSC, BLRF, Insteon PLM (MNSandler), Device History, Ecobee, BLRing, Kodi, UltraWeatherWU3
      Second home: Zee S2 with Z-Wave, CT101 Z-Wave Thermostat, Aeotec Z-Wave microswitches, HSM200 occupancy sensor, Ecolink Z-Wave door sensors, STI Driveway Monitor interfaced to Zee S2 GPIO pins.

Comment

Reidfo,

Just someting that represents infra red. Doesn't have to be on or off. Thanks much !!!!! Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Bonari View Post
          Hello,

Just wondering if anyone has any sprinkler/water on/off and infra red icons they would be willing to share. Checked on internet and not much luck. Thanks much !!!! Rick
          For my sprinkler valves and main water cutoff valve I use the HomeSeer contemporary icons. A few minutes with Gimp or Photoshop could turn the UV icon into an IR icon. I did one quickly, it could be better by centering and a different font.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by randy; March 18, 2018, 11:59 AM.
          HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Thanks Randy an Tenholde !!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X