www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Pool Controller and Interface Plug-ins > Pool Controller and Interface Discussion > AquaConnect (3P)

AquaConnect (3P) Discussions related to the AquaConnect pool controller.

Old March 26th, 2015, 10:15 AM
Seer Plus

Missing device and text?

Hi,

Our pool is just finished and we've started to use the pool.
And your excellent plugin!
So far everything seems to work great, but I do have two questions.

1) We have solar panels and In my diagnostics menu, there’s a “Solar temp” showing but I cannot see a device for that in HS.
Would it be possible to add that?

2) A minor nuisance but for some menu’s, the second row doesn't show up using the plugin. I've seen two cases;
a) In the PI, Display light shows as just “Display Light” with a blank second line.
on our internal control panel, it shows as “Display Light” with a blinking “On for 60 seconds” on the second line.
Using +/- in the internal panel changes the setting between "Always On” and “On for 60 seconds”
Using +/- in the PI Control, doesn't change the setting.

b) Another place where the second line doesn't show is for the “Display Software Revision”. In the plugin, the version is not shown. On the internal control panel, the version is shown.

Would it be possible to get the second line to show in the PI?
thanks

Mats
Old March 27th, 2015, 12:57 PM
Seer Plus

Glad to hear your pool is finished and up and running Mats!

Here are my thoughts on your questions:

1) Does the Solar Temperature get cycled through the main display periodically? If so, I am happy to try and add that feature. No guarantees on timing though...work keeps me pretty busy. I would need you to tell me exactly what the display reads when it shows the temp, so I can capture it.

2) I am simulating a custom remote display using homeseer, so display light and software revison do not mean anything.

Thanks!

Mike