X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New version?

Hi Paul,

Hope all is well with you.

I seem to remember reading in some post that you were near a major revision that had significant changes in iCloud authentication. Is that version close to releasing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
    Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
    Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Paul? Are you still here?

Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue

Comment

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
      Paul? Are you still here?

Apologies for the recent lack of forum presence. I've been busy with a multitude of other things which has prevented me from getting the next version of the plug-in finished.

I have never really been happy with the way I originally did it, so I've completely changed (mostly behind the scenes stuff) the way in which iCloud support works within the plug-in to make it more efficient. Previously all configured iCloud accounts were handled under the same umbrella (so to speak) and now they are all separate entities.

There are still a few things I need to finish on the 2 factor authentication side but all being well I should have something ready before the end of April.

Paul..

Comment

Sounds great. Looking forward to this! Thanks for the update.

Comment

Working...
        X