Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MeiHarmonyHub version 3.0.3.9 (beta) is now available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MeiHarmonyHub version 3.0.3.9 (beta) is now available!

MeiHarmonyHub v3.0.3.9 is now available in the HomeSeer store and in the updater (Beta Section)!

The following are included:
    • Fixed "Send Command" and "Send Device String of Commands" actions. They were still depending on settings stored in devices. They now correctly use the settings stored in the JSON settings files.
    • Added a new action called "Send String of Commands (Multiple Devices). This allows you to send commands to more than 1 device on a hub in the same command string. See: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthre...95#post1362095

Please see the full descriptions here:
    https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=194095

Release notes Here:
    https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=194096

Getting these errors regularly but not constantly:

ror The Conection to Hub with ID c99f42eb-f36a-442a-b588-51fc6f05d417 failed with stack trace: at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient..ctor(String hostname, Int32 port) at HarmonyHub.Client.Connect(Int32 heartbeatInterval)
    Apr-21 3:55:57 PM

MeiHarmonyHub: Error The Conection to Hub with ID c99f42eb-f36a-442a-b588-51fc6f05d417 failed with message: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 192.168.0.121:5222
    Michael

Comment

Do you have debug logging turn on in the settings? If so can you send them to me? It's failing on the connect which means it disconnected for some reason. That message says the hub is not responding.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
      Last edited by sirmeili; April 22, 2018, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Here you go...
        Attached Files
        Michael

Comment

So, This is what is happening. The hub is not responding to 1 of the heartbeat requests for the hub (the one at 192.168.0.123). It times out after 10 seconds. From the Log you sent, this happened once. You could try increasing the request timeout to say 15 seconds (15000), but it tells me that either the hub is getting overloaded, or there is a network issue. Are you running multiple plugins that talk to the hubs?

However, I also noticed that between 5:04pm and 6:29pm the plugin didn't log at all, and that is strange. Do you know what happened during this period?

Another question, in the beginning of the log, I only saw heartbeat messages for 1 of the hubs. Did you add more hubs or enable a more hubs later on? I see a total of 3 towards the end of the log file before the mysterious missing loge mentioned in the previous paragraph.

Comment

Attached Files
            Michael

Comment

I'll see if I can add more robust error handling in the plugin to prevent it from crashing. Not sure why it would be crashing out though, I thought I had pretty good coverage in that regard. I'll revisit it anyways.

Comment

Working...
              X