www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Pool Controller and Interface Plug-ins > Pool Controller and Interface Discussion > AquaConnect (3P)

AquaConnect (3P) Discussions related to the AquaConnect pool controller.

Old May 22nd, 2015, 10:20 PM
Seer

New To Plug-in

It is up and working great when i use the control screen under Plug-in but when i access from my iPhone and the HS Client i was hoping to have the same graphic control. What did i do wrong or not install? I do have HS-Touch install.
Old May 22nd, 2015, 10:34 PM
Seer Plus

Welcome... Glad you are using my plug in.

You have to create a screen using hstouch designer which displays the plug in website.

The next issue you may face is the plug in website may not display through hstouch when you are not on you local lan. This may be because you have password protected homeseer Web pages if not on local subnet. A way around this is to vpn into your router to get local subnet ip address.

Hope this helps!

Mike
Old May 23rd, 2015, 01:51 PM
Seer

Gotcha

I was able using a vpn Tunnel and only the local WiFi to get to the web browser based screen, i was using the HomeSeer iPhone app. Thanks for the great app!