Devices not dragging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devices not dragging

I've been configuring this plugin....uploaded images, and when I go to setup, I can add a device and it appears below the floorplan image. But then when I try to drag nothing happens. It's like the drag handler is broken.

Known issue at all? Troubleshooting suggestions?

I tried in both Chrome and Edge.

Did you resolve this?
    I have the same issue - tried in Firefox, Edge and Chrome

Comment

I just read the thread directly below this one (is this plug in still alive) and it seems only IE works with it and no further development will be done on this to make it work with today's browsers.
      Glad we have a trial per plug-in !

Let me know if you found another solution - the concept is great especially having seen a non-homeseer system do this at a hotel the other day.

Comment

I haven't found anything else .

Comment

Originally posted by larrywal32 View Post
          I've been configuring this plugin....uploaded images, and when I go to setup, I can add a device and it appears below the floorplan image. But then when I try to drag nothing happens. It's like the drag handler is broken.

Known issue at all? Troubleshooting suggestions?

I tried in both Chrome and Edge.
          Hello Larry
          I confirm the same issue. It does not work with any browser. Since I am CEO of RenderCAD srl (a small company that deals with architecture services, 2D 3D rendering, training, security, home automation and more, I am an architect, I was able to get around the obstacle and I was able to develop services for our customers in the home automation area without proposing this plugin which I paid anyway because it was not free, of course I don't recommend this plugin to anyone.
          Massimo-RenderCAD

Comment

Working...
          X