Windows 10 client app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows 10 client app

Sorry if i'm missing something here, but are HSTouch builds and WinControl pretty much the only solutions If I want to run a client on a Windows 10 computer?

I love Imperihome as a client for Android, but I also use Windows all over the place, and would love something here as well.

Originally posted by Tomgru View Post
    Sorry if i'm missing something here, but are HSTouch builds and WinControl pretty much the only solutions If I want to run a client on a Windows 10 computer?

I love Imperihome as a client for Android, but I also use Windows all over the place, and would love something here as well.
    No, you do have options.

https://forums.homeseer.com/showthre...hlight=hsmetro

only downside is that hsmetro uses json which is a touch slow in my experience... ie I can click the control and close the web browser faster than the command is sent; if you use this, dont leave the webpage before the command is executed or it doesn't get sent.

there are android emulators for windows; my experience with these is limited, and the last time I tried one the experience was just a bit off; but your millage may vary

I'm pretty sure this list is incomplete
    HS4 Pro on Shuttle NC10U, Win10; Z-NET
    Number of Devices: 1005
    Number of Events: 293

Plug-Ins: BLLock, DirecTv, EasyTrigger, Honeywell WiFi Thermostat, Marquis monoprice Amp, MeiHarmonyHub, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, UltraM1G3, rnbWeather, Worx Landroid, Z-Wave

External applications: Homebridge-homeseer, Geofency, EgiGeoZone.

Comment

Originally posted by jmaddox View Post
      No, you do have options.

https://forums.homeseer.com/showthre...hlight=hsmetro

only downside is that hsmetro uses json which is a touch slow in my experience... ie I can click the control and close the web browser faster than the command is sent; if you use this, dont leave the webpage before the command is executed or it doesn't get sent.

there are android emulators for windows; my experience with these is limited, and the last time I tried one the experience was just a bit off; but your millage may vary

I'm pretty sure this list is incomplete
      Thanks....I had seen this, but looked like it was pretty complicated to set up.

Agree on Android emulators. Tried a few with some limited success.

Comment

Working...
      X