This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OT - zone synch delay in JRMC

I'm trying to get the zone synch function of JRMC working with my m-audio delta 410 card. When I synch, there is an annoying delay between zones. Has anyone else tried this feature? I'm guessing that either I have a setting in JRMC incorrect, or the delay is unavoidable.

Matt

Do you mean the zones are out-of-synch or there is a delay(how long?) before all of the zones start playing?
    I also have the m-audio delta 410 card and have tried the zone synch in JRMC.

I experience a half second delay. Then they are about 1 second out-of-synch with each other.

Does anyone experience this? I'm wondering if this is a JRMC problem and if there's a way around this? Instead of the JRMC zone synch, is it possible to just have the sound card(m-audio delta 410) handle this somehow?

Comment

The zones are out of synch. I start the music on zone1, then synch zone2 to zone1. Zone 2 plays the same music, but lags by around 1 or 2 seconds. The sound card user manual makes me think it's possible, but I'm missing something.

Comment

Working...
      X