X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I/OLinc 2450

Is there support for the I/OLinc 2450?

yes, i have a few people testing it now.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Alright, I have another question about the 2450. My plugin, 1.4 sees the relay status of the 2450 but how do you read the contact closure portion of the 2450?
      Thanks
      Dave

Comment

Originally posted by deverson1 View Post
        Alright, I have another question about the 2450. My plugin, 1.4 sees the relay status of the 2450 but how do you read the contact closure portion of the 2450?
        Thanks
        Dave
        Dave, need a little more info... what mode do you have set for the 2450? and what do you mean by the 'contact closure portion'
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

According to the "Quickstart Guide" the 2450 has the ability to monitor a dry contact closure along with a relay portion with a NO and NC contacts for output. Hence the term I/O. No I know I've been wrong before so if I am, again, I won't be offended
          Thanks
          Below is out of the Quickstart Guide.

Introduction
          Monitor and control any low voltage devices such as contact closures, electric door strikes
          and alarm sensors as part of your INSTEON home automation network. With one dry-
          contact input you can control multiple INSTEON devices in your network. Plus, use the
          built-in single-pole double-throw (SPDT) switch to connect any low voltage-powered
          device for continuous or momentary operation. Create your own remote-control door lock
          using a door strike and power supply or use a security sensor to trigger INSTEON
          controlled lights to turn on or off. I/O Linc acts as a repeater for all power line INSTEON
          signals, is compatible with INSTEON and X10 products, and has a pass through outlet for
          other AC devices.

Comment

Dave, i think you need the following settings

I/O Linc Mode: Continuous
            Relay set via Sensor Input: enabled
            Send On Cmd: {your preference}

then connect your dry contact to the sensor input terminals on the 2450

when you close your dry contact you should hear the relay click and the device should send and on or off depending on the "Send On Cmd" setting

hope this helps.
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
            X