Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot control UltraGCIR3 blaster from HSTOUCH client

Hi folks,

I am testing the UltraGCIR3 plugin with the Itach IP2IR device so far with fairly good results, however I am having an issue when using the IR blaster:
    I have saved a few IR codes to channel 1:3 (blaster output) and have setup the blaster to be a couple of feet away from the device I am trying to control.

The good news is that when I test this setup using the "IR Control" tab in the plugin the device in question responds correctly.
    However when I try to control the very same device with the IR control configured and linked to a HSTouch button, there is no response. I have included screenprints of the setup below.

Please note that when the same setup is done using 1:1 or 1:2 (non blaster), the IOS client is able to control the IR device.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

mrwassen

PS: I have tried to restart everything (both plugins as well as the server itself) but this doesnt not help
    Attached Files

I am unable to control anything via the Android HSTouch client using this plugin either. None of the buttons I setup associated with IR commands do anything. However, when using the plugin via the browser through Homeseer, the IR controls function as they should.

Comment

I have never tried using my plug-in with HSTouch. What options are you selecting to control the device?

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I am using the same steps to assign a button with the function that MrWassen posted the image of above.

Action Type: "control Homeseer device"
        Device: GlobalCache IR UltraGCIR3 Plugin iTachIP2IR IR Module 1:1
        Command: Xfinity Channel Up

I do not see any entries in the log either. I set it to Debug, but nothing appears when I push the assigned button(s) in HSTouch.

Comment

I am seeing the same thing in HSTouch. The plug-in is working from every other input like the Device Management web page, the UltraGCIR3 HSPI IR Control web page and the HSTouch Device List. I'll have to send an e-mail to Rich and ask what's going on.

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

In the meantime as UltraJones sorts this out you can use events that fire on button press or release. I have 40 or so to drive all my remotes. This one happens to come from a WII remote but the notion works on my HS Touch screens as well.

Chris
            Attached Files

Comment

I'm finally getting around to doing my HSTouch screens too...

And would really appreciate a good method to map UltraGCIR device to an aircon IR blast (simplified: OFF, 18'C, 19'C, 20'C, 21'C, 22'C, 23'C, 24'C).
              HW: HS3 w/ Win8.1 on ASRock C2550d4i. Digi AnywhereUSB, Hubport, Edgeport, UZB, Z-trollers, PLCBUS, SONOS, GC-100, iTach IP2SL, WF2IR, IP2IR, RFXtrx433, Harmony Hubs, Hue, Ademco Vista 128BP, NetAtmo, NetAtmo Welcome

Google Search for HomeSeer Forum

Comment

i use hs3 released versions of s/w and plugin and it works for me on on amazon fire and ipad....

I did have one sequencing issue which is important....if you import ir codes in plugin all the codes get a status value(Status Graphics tab)....then in hstouch xml file that 'value' is used...

When you re-import the ir codes you may (will) get different values.

Either use the hstouch designer gui to assign/reassign the code you want or do as I did and edit the xml file
                Last edited by dmurphy; January 28, 2016, 06:35 PM.
                HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows 10 vmware)
                BLOccupied:,UltraNetCam3:,weatherXML:,RFXCOM:,Current Cost 3P:,UltraGCIR3:
                DMMQTT:,Kodi:,Z-Wave:,BLRadar:,EasyTrigger:,MySensors:,BLBackup:

Comment

Originally posted by Lee_L View Post
                  I am using the same steps to assign a button with the function that MrWassen posted the image of above.

Action Type: "control Homeseer device"
                  Device: GlobalCache IR UltraGCIR3 Plugin iTachIP2IR IR Module 1:1
                  Command: Xfinity Channel Up

I do not see any entries in the log either. I set it to Debug, but nothing appears when I push the assigned button(s) in HSTouch.
                  I enabled debug with HSTouch and it appears the command being received is NULL.

10:58:44:9177 ~ Client command: (mac-min-dev:mac-mini-dev) NULL

Regards,
                  Ultrajones

Comment

Ok, it's a tad worse than I described....The status value changes even when you add a new code. Then all/most of the codes get new values and everything in hstouch doesn't work until the correct status value is sent....
                    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows 10 vmware)
                    BLOccupied:,UltraNetCam3:,weatherXML:,RFXCOM:,Current Cost 3P:,UltraGCIR3:
                    DMMQTT:,Kodi:,Z-Wave:,BLRadar:,EasyTrigger:,MySensors:,BLBackup:

Comment

Working...
                    X