Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compatibility with AVR-X2400H or Heos

First Homeseer Forum Post...

Rookie homeseer'. My wife and I are building a new home and our Low Voltage contractor is recommending Denon Heos for distributed audio and ARV-X2500H (which may have been a typo from my quick look on Denon's site).

Could anyone inform me if these will be able to be used with Homeseer software or plug-ins.

Thanks in advance,
    Mike

I believe the receiver should work but I am not sure about HEOS - I do not have that on my Denon so I cannot confirm. You can try the plugin for 30 days and see if it works for you.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Im planning to upgrade my current avr-3808 to a x2500 or x3500 so I hope you could confirm if heos is working? (i allready own the plugin but maybe the TS can confirm)

Comment

the plugin seems to be able to control the avr-x2400h. not sure about the heos features (i dont have that).
        my question is, is the plugin supposed to update the hs device status when the receiver is controlled manually or via a remote?
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
        X