Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Add new group to bridge not working anymore (v1.1.2.9)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add new group to bridge not working anymore (v1.1.2.9)

Hello Wim,

Running latest version when trying to add a new light group the page is not expanded so the name of the group cannot be changed / saved. Clicking the green button agan logs the warning:

There is a new group still waiting to be completed, please complete this group first

Regards,

Frans

Originally posted by posixx View Post
    Hello Wim,

Running latest version when trying to add a new light group the page is not expanded so the name of the group cannot be changed / saved. Clicking the green button agan logs the warning:

There is a new group still waiting to be completed, please complete this group first

Regards,

Frans
    Frans,

I will have to look into this, it indeed will add only one new group. This new group does not show after a refresh?
    It will be gone after a restart of the plugin, but then it again might not show the new group if you add it.

Will be back on this.

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Wim,

No it doesn't become visible after a refresh. It's only a minor interface bug i think because before the latest upgrade it worked perfectly. Also when waiting some time the group is added on the devices list but doesn't have the (CT) part which was also created before. So only on/off/dim are created.

Frans

PS i also get the following errors:

Error: (BuildGroupDetail):Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Comment

Working...
      X