Volume slide control via multiswitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volume slide control via multiswitch

So i have a receiver via the harmony plugin that is recognized (awesome) in the multiswitch tab in the IH Plugin.

if i create a device with that multiswitch, i can select it in IH, then hit whatever i want, like volume up. the issue is that it then close the dialog, and i have to hit it again, and select volume up again (if i want to increase the volume).

Is there way to attached a slide to this within the multiswitch, or any other elegant way to do this?

I don't think there is a way to have a slider within the multiswitch, but you may try to make your HS device appear as a dimmer. For that add ControlUse On/Off and Dim as explained in this post: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...29#post1230129

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      I don't think there is a way to have a slider within the multiswitch, but you may try to make your HS device appear as a dimmer. For that add ControlUse On/Off and Dim as explained in this post: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...29#post1230129
      @spud, Does one need a device to have Control Uses On, Off and Dim for it to be considered a dimmer or will just Dim suffice?

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
        @spud, Does one need a device to have Control Uses On, Off and Dim for it to be considered a dimmer or will just Dim suffice?
        the 3 controls are needed

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
          the 3 controls are needed
          Anyway you can fake it? The BLRussound plugin resets all the statuses when you start the plugin.

The reason I'm asking is I tried just doing every 5 for the volume in a multi switch, but the way ImperiHome orders them isn't very intuitive for this case. For instance it goes:

I could do just every ten, but even then it would come out:

Just trying to improve the WAF factor since we use the app to control the source and volume of our BLRussound system.

Comment

Working...
          X