Issues with HS3 DSC Plugin - 3.0.0.56

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues with HS3 DSC Plugin - 3.0.0.56

I have been using the HS3 DSC Security PI - 3.0.0.56 for a while, and decided I wanted to bypass a window that was acting up. When I attempted to bypass in the Device Configuration Page, it didn't do anything, but did update the status message temporarily to Secure System before Arming. This was a bit perplexing, so I thought I would write an event to bypass the zone of interest. I created a new event, selected DSC Security: Send Command Code, then selected Bypass Zone. I immediately got an error message saying: Error calling the plug-in to get the Action UI: Conversion from string "" to type "Double" is not valid. At this point I tried one last thing. I replaced the DSC Security action with "Control a Device", and selected the DSC Zone of interest, and selected Bypass Zone. I then executed the Event, and with debug messages enabled for the DSC Plugin, I got the same errors in the log.

So, am I doing something wrong with my usage of the Plugin, or could there be something set in my DSC security system? I just want to understand what the system is capable of doing, and how to do it. I have been unable to find any documentation for the HS3 version of the DSC Security plugin.

Please advise at your earliest convenience.

Cheers,

George

grp,
    Were you able to overcome this issue? I'm receiving the same errors on using HS4 DSC PI - 3.0.0.56.

Thanks,
    John

Comment

Working...
    X