No announcement yet.

Fibaro Dimmer 2 & Scenes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still really keen to answer this. I have multiple uses for scene control if we could get these working well.

Any bright ideas out there?!

Comment

@RJH

"Changed in version 3.0.1.154 (Beta)

* Now only one EXE plugin for Linux and Windows
      * Removed support for some older Z-Wave USB HID devices
      * For Fibaro Dimmer2, added a scene activation device so events can be triggered on scene commands sent from dimmers "

This was specifically mentioned in .154, is there something we are missing on how to implement?

Comment

Did anyone on this thread manage to solve this issue?

Comment

You need to unpair/exclude and re-pair/re-include the device to gain the changed functionality with the beta.

Comment

i have a question , i have a couple of dimmers around the house , they trigger the same scene ID , how can i use them to trigger different events ?

Comment

They trigger the same scene ID within their own Scene Controller. So you would configure your event to react to the value set on scene controller from the relevant Fibaro.

Comment

… how do you set the scene ID in the Fibaro Dimmer?
                HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
                Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
                on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
                WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by Tillsy View Post
                  They trigger the same scene ID within their own Scene Controller. So you would configure your event to react to the value set on scene controller from the relevant Fibaro.
                  I can't see the central scene device , that's why all of them trigger the same global scene , i unpaired / paired them again , rescan with no luck , does your dimmers work ?

Comment

I'm in the middle of rebuilding the house, so they are not installed yet. I'm just trying to plan ahead.
                    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

What is the current status of this feature? I'd like to migrate from Vera Plus soon, and scene activation by double/triple click on Fibaro Dimmers 2 and Fibaro Double Switch 2 is the key feature for me.

Comment

Any update on this topic ? Just installed a dimmer v2, but can't find the 'central scene device'.

Comment

Originally posted by kriz83 View Post
                          Any update on this topic ? Just installed a dimmer v2, but can't find the 'central scene device'.
                          I'm working now , rescan your dimmer , or remove then add again

Comment

... and update the Z-wave plugin before you rescan or exclude/include.

Comment

Updating the plugin did it, thanks Moskus

Comment

Working...
                              X